ADVERTISEMENT

Continental Tire Las Vegas Invitational

Some people drive from Midland to Lubbock in order to fly out to Las Vegas. I think it’s close to being twice the price for the same flight.

This should be a very solid tournament. I think all 4 teams will be dancing. Creighton has Alexander, Krampelj, and Ballock returning; Iowa is returning their core players; San Diego State is bringing in two first-class transfers in Malachi Flynn (Washington State) and KJ Feagin (Santa Clara); and Chris Beard returns Moretti to go alongside a top 15 recruiting class (with more pieces to follow, most likely).

This should be a very solid tournament. I think all 4 teams will be dancing. Creighton has Alexander, Krampelj, and Ballock returning; Iowa is returning their core players; San Diego State is bringing in two first-class transfers in Malachi Flynn (Washington State) and KJ Feagin (Santa Clara); and Chris Beard returns Moretti to go alongside a top 15 recruiting class (with more pieces to follow, most likely).

Look anytime y'all want to play in MSG again just let us know.

Last edited:
Reactions: dukedevilz
I can drive there in 20 minutes. SmokinSmile Vegas is home to a lot of awesome events. Top level AAU tournaments, early season NCAA tournaments, PAC12, WCC, and Mountain West conference tourneys, Jordan Brand Classic, NBA summer league, etc. There is always good basketball going on here.

I can drive there in 20 minutes. SmokinSmile Vegas is home to a lot of awesome events. Top level AAU tournaments, early season NCAA tournaments, PAC12, WCC, and Mountain West conference tourneys, Jordan Brand Classic, NBA summer league, etc. There is always good basketball going on here.

Bill Walton?

Have you been to any NHL games? I love watching hockey live.

Have you been to any NHL games? I love watching hockey live.
Not yet because Knights tickets cost 2 kidneys. Pissed me off how they lost last night. First off, they were up 3 games to 1. SJ forced a game 7. Knights up 3-0 with less than 10 minutes left in the 3rd. SJ comes allllll the way back scoring 4 goals in 4 minutes. Knights score in the final minute to force OT, then lose. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Not yet because Knights tickets cost 2 kidneys. Pissed me off how they lost last night. First off, they were up 3 games to 1. SJ forced a game 7. Knights up 3-0 with less than 10 minutes left in the 3rd. SJ comes allllll the way back scoring 4 goals in 4 minutes. Knights score in the final minute to force OT, then lose. :mad::mad::mad::mad:
I watched the Thoroughbreds in Rupp(the games against Hershey was 1 part fight/ 2 parts hockey), and then I was in Columbus when they were building Nationwide Arena. I saw a couple of games there. They were also building, and opened, the Mapfre Stadium (It took 274 days from groundbreaking to the inaugural game (9 months, 1 day)), for the Columbus Crew.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
I watched the Thoroughbreds in Rupp(the games against Hershey was 1 part fight/ 2 parts hockey), and then I was in Columbus when they were building Nationwide Arena. I saw a couple of games there. They were also building, and opened, the Mapfre Stadium (It took 274 days from groundbreaking to the inaugural game (9 months, 1 day)), for the Columbus Crew.
That’s impressive!

Speaking of tires, we had a great coupon on 4 tires at Walmart so while we were waiting for them to installed we walked around the store.

In the sporting section I convinced my wife to put on a batting helmet and proceeded to hit her in the head with a foam bat. We were having fun. A few minutes later the security guy asked my wife if she was ok. I put the helmet on after her and she hit me as well, but he didn't ask me anything.

Speaking of tires, we had a great coupon on 4 tires at Walmart so while we were waiting for them to installed we walked around the store.

In the sporting section I convinced my wife to put on a batting helmet and proceeded to hit her in the head with a foam bat. We were having fun. A few minutes later the security guy asked my wife if she was ok. I put the helmet on after her and she hit me as well, but he didn't ask me anything.

Tires a must bro.

Look anytime y'all want to place in MSG again just let us know.

We usually get one quality game in right before Christmas. Don't think we have that set yet. I do know that we play Kansas at MSG in the Champions Classic. And then we're back at MSG again for the Empire Classic with Texas, Georgetown, and Cal. The East Regionals will be played at MSG, so I can certainly see the desire to play multiple games at that venue. I'd be down for a rematch, certainly.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
We will be out there Dec 21 thru 23rd at TMobile Arena. UK plays Utah and Ohio State. We was out there in March at MGM for the Women's Pac12. Great times in Vegas!

ADVERTISEMENT