ADVERTISEMENT

Compliment your rival's fans

SPUTop.jpg

As usual, you're right Kevin, St Peter's is a terrifying opponent. They affectionately refer to their home arena as "the 9th plane of Hell". Most schools turn around and go home before entering that inferno.
....and yet they now have as many Elite 8's as ut.

I got tired of posters kicking UK when their down. History shows we're due for another run of championships. Hell we average nearly 3 to every KU's 1 so it's just a matter of time.
John Calipari coudn't have said it better....

poor, fella. Yall have no issue trashing others, but when it comes to UK.....

****ing sensitive ass, pussy.....go find a safe place soft ass....

Good job, bright boy. That is correct. Not sure why you're talking about what was rather than what IS, but trying to make sense of your ramblings is pointless.

Should you really be talking about title winning rate when you have 1 in almost a quarter century?
Geez, you're slow. I know it's correct and you should have realized it the first time I said it.

....you reap what you sow, LuLu.
What kind of answer is that? I was agreeing with Kevin, so what did I sow to reap your wrath?

Btw, where were you when I was smacking your skull against the curb on time framing? I was disappointed my jousting partner failed to show up.

herding-cats-gif-2.gif

It obviously won't be an easy job and you'll need to keep an eye on these two (Random and yet another)
I may be biased, but I kind of like Yet another. Not just b/c he's what his name implies. but a week or so ago it stunk to log on and no one has posted anything new.

So more so than bias, I just like the activity.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Geez, you're slow. I know it's correct and you should have realized it the first time I said it.

I should have realized that you knew what you were talking about? Why?

You're the backwoods dipshit who thinks that KU's title is going to be vacated even though no one on the roster was involved in the investigation. 😂

• Haha
I may be biased, but I kind of like Yet another. Not just b/c he's what his name implies. but a week or so ago it stunk to log on and no one has posted anything new.

So more so than bias, I just like the activity.

You have a point. There is nothing like the flash of steel and the smell of blood.

Borden asked me, "do you just like to argue?" I had to admit, I do and did so.😃

I’ve asked this guy twice now and he’s dodge the question both times. Interesting. Just say no if it isn’t true.

What kind of answer is that? I was agreeing with Kevin, so what did I sow to reap your wrath?

Btw, where were you when I was smacking your skull against the curb on time framing? I was disappointed my jousting partner failed to show up.

Look, timeframing's for total losers. Unless you're talking about infractions. Cuz UK ain't had none o' those in awhile. Or if you're talking about 2010-2015. Or if you're talking about IUsedtobegood aka Indiana! For any of those discussions, timeframing is A OK!

Pointing out your stupidity here daily is getting pretty time consuming. You do enough on your own to put your idiocy on display here. Maybe you should consider that. Sometimes it's ok to just sit back and watch you embarrass yourself, LuLu.

• Haha
Pointing out your stupidity here daily is getting pretty time consuming. You do enough on your own to put your idiocy on display here. Maybe you should consider that. Sometimes it's ok to just sit back and watch you embarrass yourself, LuLu.
The problem is you haven't pointed out anything stupid. So, that kinda makes you stupid doesn't it JC?

Reactions: ExitFlagger
ADVERTISEMENT