ADVERTISEMENT

Compliment your rival's fans

Illinois has several programs that we have at least been somewhat of "rivals" with historically, and I could find good things to say about all of these teams' fans.

Except Missouri.

I can guarantee your experience with Missouri fans pales in comparison to what KU fans have dealt with. They hate Illinois about 1/10th as much as they despise KU. 🤣

Untitled.png
UNC is 34 back now?! lol.... losers.

Do they hate everyone?

Don't we have some Mizzou fans on to tag?

Probably. They have a special disdain for KU fans and Kansans in general. It's a little awkward being at a Chiefs game surrounded by mullet heads. Then again, college sports generally don't come up in discussion at a Chiefs game.

I think there's a decent number of Mizzou fans here, waiting for any reason to crawl out of the woodwork.

Probably. They have a special disdain for KU fans and Kansans in general. It's a little awkward being at a Chiefs game surrounded by mullet heads. Then again, college sports generally don't come up in discussion at a Chiefs game.

I think there's a decent number of Mizzou fans here, waiting for any reason to crawl out of the woodwork.
At first, I thought that has to be weird sharing a favorite sports team with your rival but I guess UK fans do it as well.

Kstate - at least you won a championship in producing good engineers
Mizzou - Brad pitt went there and that counts for something
UNC - You are a tremendous help in helping KU win titles
UK - You don't sleep with as many cousins as I thought you would
Duke - A lot of cute asian girls go to your school

I can guarantee your experience with Missouri fans pales in comparison to what KU fans have dealt with. They hate Illinois about 1/10th as much as they despise KU. 🤣
Our family knows some Mizzou fans, and while you are probably right in general, it depends on what part of the sate you're in. I assume you have more interaction with the Kansas City sphere, so that's obviously the case over there. In St. Louis and the surrounding area, Braggin' Rights is legitimately a huge deal, and there is a ton of bad blood.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
Who is this elusive Missouri fan you speak of?
Not sure if there are any on this site, but here is a collection of puke-colored shirted morons right here!

5d0404a91833d.image.jpg

Braggin' Rights is known for having an especially drunk crowd (it's effectively a pre-Christmas party every year), and wow ... Mizzou fans REALLY show off their class.

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
UK is trashed way more on here than anyone else. Someone needs to keep the jealous haters in check.
jealous of...................????

9-16?

losing to a 15 seed?

Did i miss anything?

And UK might get trashed more than others---I dunno. But if so, probably because of posters like you. 99% of the UK dudes on here are great-----rhen, well....there's that 1% that ruins it for the others.

Sack up, bro....

jealous of...................????

9-16?

losing to a 15 seed?

Did i miss anything?

And UK might get trashed more than others---I dunno. But if so, probably because of posters like you. 99% of the UK dudes on here are great-----rhen, well....there's that 1% that ruins it for the others.

Sack up, bro....

[Scrolls through first page, sees 45 attention whore threads created by UK fans]

"Why do we catch shit? Whyyyy?" 🤣

I said, he should be y'all's kitty king, so looks like you'll be the making the sandwiches Scooter.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
😂😂😂😂

Be funnier??? Deller that was funny as shit and you know it. 😂
You know when (yet another UK fan) was going on about a couple of delusional UK fans and excluded you, I stood up for you!

I wasn't going to let you be left out of the knucklehead club. I told him to include you. No group of UK goofballs is complete without you Scooter!

See, I got your back! No need to thank me, it was a labor of love. 😃

ADVERTISEMENT