ADVERTISEMENT

Compliment your rival's fans

I pay very little attention to trolls----hence i rarely respond to you. della is quite intelligent. she simply misunderstood the post.
Yeah you rarely respond to me. That’s rich. You are so jealous of UKs tradition and history you can’t help but get flustered. It’s pretty funny watching you trying to go after @Bert Higginbotha only to return after getting taintsmacked. You love to troll UK fans but we got the boys to make the noyz. I’ve toyed with you a little but @JC for 3 and @Scotty00 will impregnate you if you try them. :) This will be you the first time you lock horns with them!

171113-pregnancy-ac-516p.jpg

Yeah you rarely respond to me. That’s rich. You are so jealous of UKs tradition and history you can’t help but get flustered. It’s pretty funny watching you trying to go after @Bert Higginbotha only to return after getting taintsmacked. You love to troll UK fans but we got the boys to make the noyz. I’ve toyed with you a little but @JC for 3 and @Scotty00 will impregnate you if you try them. :) This will be you the first time you lock horns with them!

171113-pregnancy-ac-516p.jpg
What was your previous username? You troll similar to a past poster. Just wondering.

Yeah you rarely respond to me. That’s rich. You are so jealous of UKs tradition and history you can’t help but get flustered. It’s pretty funny watching you trying to go after @Bert Higginbotha only to return after getting taintsmacked. You love to troll UK fans. I’ve toyed with you a little but @JC for 3 and @Scotty00 will impregnate you if you try them. :)
Im not jealous of any CBB team, or their tradition---why would I be? It doesnt impact me.

Bert and I are friends--I talk with on the phone---he knows our back and forths are all in fun.. How did I get trainsmacked? Kevin said UK rolled B10 teams back in those days, in the NCAAT---i showed UK went 3-7.....

I post facts, which for guys like you is frustrating---i get that.

i know more about UK history than most on here---which 100% includes you---Youre nothin but a troll,that starts troll threads----and thats cool. But i place your bball IQ less than the new plant my wife just bought...

Now, carry on-----tell me how bad IU is, etc, etc....

you must be on something as well, that is distorting your reading comprehension... i never the SEC wasnt competitive, getting better, or not a good basketball league----I said they are football conference first---and they are. The SEC has improved a ton, and will continue to do so. I never said otherwise....

My post has nadda to with being good at hoops/football. Someone as intelligent as you are--and you are, i expected you to understand the meaning behind my post....SEC is and always will be a football conference first. If you disagree with that, then maybe your not as intelligent as I thought.

Note: If you polled 100 UK fans and asked would they rather have a hoops title, or a football title, more than 90% wouldsay basketball....conduct that same poll with Bama, LSU, AU,etc, etc, and the it would be vive-versa. Now maybe the one catch would be that could sway things would the fact that a school like UK has never won a title,and would want one more because of that. Same with the Alabama's of the football world. But at the end of the day, football is still king in the SEC.

really didnt think it was that difficult to understand..
you can tell your school isn't football first, that's for sure...

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
What was your previous username? You troll similar to a past poster. Just wonderingZerhe’s not a former or current poster under a different username.
Zero chance he‘s not a former or even current poster under a different username. The attention whoring is a dead giveaway. Nobody starts out that needy,

Jimbo! Been a while homie.
So glad to see you post---was beginning to think your ass finally tried to see if you could actually whoop a mountain lion, or something..
I’m still around. Not posting nearly as much, obviously. All work related. This new job is kicking my ass. A lot of stuff to catch my team up on from the guy before me. I actually enjoy it a lot more than what I was doing before, though. As weird as that sounds.

Can’t say when but there will be a point where I’m caught up and I’ll be back to positing normally. Hopefully right in the middle of basketball season!

Reactions: UL_1986
I got tired of posters kicking UK when their down. History shows we're due for another run of championships. Hell we average nearly 3 to every KU's 1 so it's just a matter of time.
I mean. Y’all lost to ****in St Peter’s last year when championship expectations were on the line. Not to mention 3/4 of this board are UK fans, so this post doesn’t make any sense. Sounds like a few posters got you butthurt, so you decided to create a new account. Perhaps you didn’t though. 🧐

Last edited:
I got tired of posters kicking UK when their down. History shows we're due for another run of championships. Hell we average nearly 3 to every KU's 1 so it's just a matter of time.
We’ve been tired of listening to mouth breathers like you for years. Karma’s a bitch eh? 🤣

If I didn’t like a lot of the Kentucky posters here, I’d be talking a LOT more shit than I have. I barely said a word after St Peter’s.

Interesting math skills you have. I'd ask how you came up with that figure, but....don't answer that. Btw, you have to go back almost half a century before Kentucky even has an edge in titles. And I haven’t seen a losing season or NIT appearance in my lifetime. How bout you, partner?

We’ve been tired of listening to mouth breathers like you for years. Karma’s a bitch eh? 🤣

If I didn’t like a lot of the Kentucky posters here, I’d be talking a LOT more shit than I have. I barely said a word after St Peter’s.

Interesting math skills you have. I'd ask how you came up with that figure, but....don't answer that. Btw, you have to go back almost half a century before Kentucky even has an edge in titles. And I haven’t seen a losing season or NIT appearance in my lifetime. How bout you, partner?
It was 8 to 3 numbnuts so since KU finally won their 4th UK is due for at least a couple more.

• Haha
Was the loss to St. Peter's embarrassing? Absolutely. But lets not forget they won 2 more games after that (against a #7 and #3 seed) to advance to the Elite Eight. They stuck around longer than 60 other teams in the field. It wasn't like the typical 15/2 upset where the 15 got destroyed in the second round. They also finished the season in the top 25.

It was 8 to 3 numbnuts so since KU finally won their 4th UK is due for at least a couple more.

Good job, bright boy. That is correct. Not sure why you're talking about what was rather than what IS, but trying to make sense of your ramblings is pointless.

Should you really be talking about title winning rate when you have 1 in almost a quarter century?

Was the loss to St. Peter's embarrassing? Absolutely. But lets not forget they won 2 more games after that (against a #7 and #3 seed) to advance to the Elite Eight. They stuck around longer than 60 other teams in the field. It wasn't like the typical 15/2 upset where the 15 got destroyed in the second round. They also finished the season in the top 25.
You're cool. Disregard my shit talk to this lameass. 🤣

SPUTop.jpg

As usual, you're right Kevin, St Peter's is a terrifying opponent. They affectionately refer to their home arena as "the 9th plane of Hell". Most schools turn around and go home before entering that inferno.

ADVERTISEMENT