ADVERTISEMENT

Clown team of the day

Umm, I can beat you all South Carolina just lost to a SUNY school. SUNY Stonybrook or something

Reactions: kl40504
Who were those jackass South Carolina fans that we’re always here running their mouths? There were two or three of them. They were real pieces of trash.
They were not fans of South Carolina if they bragged because we always know any success is short lived.

Reactions: kl40504
Does anyone remember Texas Southern's schedule last year? Seriously one of the most grueling schedules ever assembled. They played 13 OOC games, and all 13 games were on the road. Not a terrible, terrible loss, IMO. They're used to that kind of environment. They won their league last year and brought in two transfers from LSU. Take a peak at their schedule from a year ago:

2018 OOC Schedule:
@ Gonzaga
@ Washington State
@ Ohio State
@ Syracuse
@ Kansas
@ Clemson
@ Oakland
@ Toledo
@ Oregon
@ Baylor
@ Wyoming
@ TCU
@ BYU
Mike Davis, now at Detroit Mercy, did this on purpose. Played that ype of schedule b/c he knew it didn't matter. He could go 13-0 vs cup cakes...or 0-13 vs that schedule, and still wasn't getitng an NCAA invite. So he played a ridiculous OOC schedule to prepare for his conference. Which seemed to work as his teams went 88-20 in conference play. Made the NCAA's 4 of his 6 seasons at TxSo.

Reactions: dukedevilz
A couple of losses for the SEC... South Carolina lost to Stony Brook.
Texas A&M lost to UC Irvine. I will concede that UC Irvine is one of the better mid-majors, however.

Let's update some of the losses from this week:

Boston College lost to IUPUI (aka Ooey-Pooey)
Notre Dame lost to Radford (how?)
UCF lost to Florida Atlantic
Alabama lost to Northeastern (respect to Vasa Pusica)

Reactions: Mgkcbb
Let's update some of the losses from this week:

Boston College lost to IUPUI (aka Ooey-Pooey)
Notre Dame lost to Radford (how?)
UCF lost to Florida Atlantic
Alabama lost to Northeastern (respect to Vasa Pusica)
Northeastern is a quality team. I would’ve put Alabama on the list too, had I not seen how good northeastern really is.

Northeastern is a quality team. I would’ve put Alabama on the list too, had I not seen how good northeastern really is.

I agree, Northeastern is a quality team. That's why I included Vasa Pusica in parenthesis. It's noteworthy if you're not familiar with the program, which I assume most are not. But certainly not an embarrassing lost - albeit the score was a bit lopsided.

Reactions: rockycard
WSU got smashed at home by Louisiana Tech in the first game of the season. Seems pretty obvious they just aren't good this year.

Then they turned it completely around and beat providence on a neutral court.

They are young and very inexperienced for sure. Marshall is a great coach imo and can still make this a tournament team.

Then they turned it completely around and beat providence on a neutral court.

They are young and very inexperienced for sure. Marshall is a great coach imo and can still make this a tournament team.
Providence is Providence. A mediocre team in a mediocre conference. Always have been and always will be. I wouldn't necessarily call that a promising win. I agree about Marshall though, he'll make them much better.

Don't know who that is, but okay.

You realize I've had my account since 2002, right?
How is that JV player Mac McClung doing in his first year in college? I wonder if he will get off the bench for Georgetown?

Busy getting waxed by Loyola Marymount.
20 minutes
0-3 FG
0-3 from 3
0 assists
1 rebound

What the hell is a guy like that shooting nothing but 3’s for? Didn’t watch the game but that stat line above is terrible. Reminds me of a Svi stat line from his sophomore year.

20 minutes
0-3 FG
0-3 from 3
0 assists
1 rebound

What the hell is a guy like that shooting nothing but 3’s for? Didn’t watch the game but that stat line above is terrible. Reminds me of a Svi stat line from his sophomore year.
6 PPG on the season: 32% FG, 0-14 from 3.

How is that JV player Mac McClung doing in his first year in college? I wonder if he will get off the bench for Georgetown?

lol. Give it up, man. I never said Mac was a JV player. I said it was hard to assess his ability when he was essentially playing JV teams. Mac will be fine. I'm just perplexed why you continue to bring up a player who has a player efficiency rating of 3.7. That is wildly mediocre.

lol. Give it up, man. I never said Mac was a JV player. I said it was hard to assess his ability when he was essentially playing JV teams. Mac will be fine. I'm just perplexed why you continue to bring up a player who has a player efficiency rating of 3.7. That is wildly mediocre.
If @kl40504 is new to the board and not a dupe account, he is probably the worst new member in a very long time. Either way, he's pretty horrible. He is on the Duke board trying to pull of being a Duke fan saying that Duke is going to go 40-0.

If @kl40504 is new to the board and not a dupe account, he is probably the worst new member in a very long time. Either way, he's pretty horrible. He is on the Duke board trying to pull of being a Duke fan saying that Duke is going to go 40-0.
You don't have to be a Duke fan to realize Duke is loaded and will go 40-0.

That kind of thing is popular amongst UK fans.

ADVERTISEMENT