ADVERTISEMENT

Clown team of the day

We need the point and laugh thread....or whatever it was bumped

Gee, I wonder what the OP had in mind when he started this bait thread?
Probably the same thing he has on his mind when he creates every post he puts on this board.
#neednewmaterialbro

It is Duke. Is Kentucky the best team put together, or is it one of the best? Kentucky is dirty this year.

Now read the first word of every sentence...

Edit: i was still waking up when i posted it. Thought I deleted a sentence. Give me a break :oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: Shatterthesky22
I was just messing with them, but there is always a clown thread during the season. Sensitive group of felines.

Who's teaching defense at Kentucky...Brian VanGorder??? Winking

Heard this said a lot, but I am not convinced it was 100 percent bad D. Just one RJ Barrett is nearly impossible to stop on drives... but Duke has three of those talents this year in him, Zion, and Cam. Hard to fault a team for that, at least entirely... some of it will just be offensive talent.

Reactions: Steelers2012
Look at all the crying princesses showing up. Lol
The problem with this statement is nobody is crying. You wanted to see a bunch of crying when you started this thread, but that hasn't happened, yet you still felt the need to say there are fans in here crying when in fact, UK fans have been nothing but complimentary to duke and their fans and have admitted UK sucks.
Where's the crying?

The problem with this statement is nobody is crying. You wanted to see a bunch of crying when you started this thread, but that hasn't happened, yet you still felt the need to say there are fans in here crying when in fact, UK fans have been nothing but complimentary to duke and their fans and have admitted UK sucks.
Where's the crying?
Go read bking’s reply, his feelings are hurt.

Heard this said a lot, but I am not convinced it was 100 percent bad D. Just one RJ Barrett is nearly impossible to stop on drives... but Duke has three of those talents this year in him, Zion, and Cam. Hard to fault a team for that, at least entirely... some of it will just be offensive talent.
That was some god awful UK defense. Your walk ons were punking UK's best starters. UK gave up 10 minutes into the game after the 5th hamaker duke threw.
I mean duke's guys didn't even have to pass the ball to get anything they wanted.
Most of that is Duke, they are incredibly good and they are going to demorilize a lot of teams this year, they punched UK square in the nose and UK never recovered.
But we also have to look at those exhibition games, UK couldn't guard those d2 players. They couldn't stay in front of any of those d2 guards. It's definitely not a good situation for UK.
I know you want us to say it was all about Duke being great and they are just that much better than the #2 team in the country, but UK isn't the 2nd best team in the country. Not even close. Duke exposed that.

Where's the crying?
Honestly, after a beating like that, what else can you say?
While I don’t think UK is as bad as they looked last night. UK fans had way too much preseason hype for them.
They’re not 2 deep at every position.
They don’t have two top 5 teams on their roster.
Bottom line, There’s Dook, then Kansas & then everybody else.

Go read bking’s reply, his feelings are hurt.
Hilarious, his post was funny as hell and spot on. You guys get off on Duke's accomplishments and he called you guys out, it's not crying, it was pretty funny.

Honestly, after a beating like that, what else can you say?
While I don’t think UK is as bad as they looked last night. UK fans had way too much preseason hype for them.
They’re not 2 deep at every position.
They don’t have two top 5 teams on their roster.
Bottom line, There’s Dook, then Kansas & then everybody else.
Can't disagree with that.
But there are no crying uk fans. We've all been very humble and we've all given props to duke.
Just like you said, what else can you do?

Hilarious, his post was funny as hell and spot on. You guys get off on Duke's accomplishments and he called you guys out, it's not crying, it was pretty funny.
You have a bad sense of humor then sweetheart.

But there are no crying uk fans. We've all been very humble and we've all given props to duke.
You’re still crying bitch!

Reminds me of when UNC got bitch slapped a few years ago @ FSU.
Just hope like hell that they play better the next time.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Reminds me of when UNC got bitch slapped a few years ago @ FSU.
Just hope like hell that they play better the next time.
Yeah, sometimes games go sideways and it snowballs.
UL beat 2014 UConn by 33 just before the NCAAT when UConn won it all. So there's hope, but uk looked NIT bad last night.

Damnit Rocky... you took mine.

Er, no.
Well, admittedly I have not perused through every thread, but the main UK posters on this board have been very respectful and have admitted that Duke is on another level and UK looked awful.
I'm sure there are some UK fans that refuse to give props. I just haven't seen them.

Does anyone remember Texas Southern's schedule last year? Seriously one of the most grueling schedules ever assembled. They played 13 OOC games, and all 13 games were on the road. Not a terrible, terrible loss, IMO. They're used to that kind of environment. They won their league last year and brought in two transfers from LSU. Take a peak at their schedule from a year ago:

2018 OOC Schedule:
@ Gonzaga
@ Washington State
@ Ohio State
@ Syracuse
@ Kansas
@ Clemson
@ Oakland
@ Toledo
@ Oregon
@ Baylor
@ Wyoming