ADVERTISEMENT

Chances kentucky doesnt make the tourney?

6th graders are wittier than you. Nobody thinks your ghetto garbage fanbase is worth joining, Blockhead. You might want to stop participating in the garbage bag liquor shots you clowns are known for.

Id say BBN is the most hated, vile fan base on the planet.

I read a post on raftards where a dude was talking about it would be better if Calipari took a swim with the fishes to get rid of him without paying his buy out lol.

Not to mention the ref death threats and the social media harassment of your own players to the point they had to shit down their social media.

At this point it is very unlikely that Kentucky makes the tournament.

2013 was somewhat understandable. We did a complete rebuild and then lost our best player, Nerlins Noel to injury. What we've seen so far this season is not acceptable. It equates to an all-systems failure. It is inexcusable.

The three-game run to start SEC play gave me hope. The 20 point throttling by Alabama on our home court helped me realize that they are exactly what we thought they were. They were digging out of that hole and then fell right back in it - and I mean all the way back down to the bottom.

Calipari has taken us to historic lows this season, and it could be his last - but I doubt it. His staff selections indicate he is more interested in using Kentucky to help friends and acquaintances than win basketball games for the fans and the university. My goodness we used to have Kenny Payne, Rod Strickland and Orlando Antigua as assistants - the most bad-ass recruiting and coaching staff in America.

Either way, something needs to change or BBN is going to revolt - this garbage is unacceptable and there is no excuse for Kentucky Basketball to be in this shape.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
At this point it is very unlikely that Kentucky makes the tournament.

2013 was somewhat understandable. We did a complete rebuild and then lost our best player, Nerlins Noel to injury. What we've seen so far this season is not acceptable. It equates to an all-systems failure. It is inexcusable.

The three-game run to start SEC play gave me hope. The 20 point throttling by Alabama on our home court helped me realize that they are exactly what we thought they were. They were digging out of that hole and then fell right back in it - and I mean all the way back down to the bottom.

Calipari has taken us to historic lows this season, and it could be his last - but I doubt it. His staff selections indicate he is more interested in using Kentucky to help friends and acquaintances than win basketball games for the fans and the university. My goodness we used to have Kenny Payne, Rod Strickland and Orlando Antigua as assistants - the most bad-ass recruiting and coaching staff in America.

Either way, something needs to change or BBN is going to revolt - this garbage is unacceptable and there is no excuse for Kentucky Basketball to be in this shape.

This years rebuild was more than '13. However, that could be part of the problem. Calipari has done really well with young teams, just not this young.

I read a post on raftards where a dude was talking about it would be better if Calipari took a swim with the fishes to get rid of him without paying his buy out lol.

Not to mention the ref death threats and the social media harassment of your own players to the point they had to shit down their social media.
dd52848dc26b5e1b92cf433d5a0a2545.gif

Thank you for the laugh. I needed it. Always great to see Louisville fans play the moral superiority card like they didn't have a loser do this over L's down.
Ce-nw2RVAAEtJlt.jpg

Yea I’m sure every fan base has vile lunatics, I’d just say BBN has more. Partly just due to statistics of having such a big fan base.

I never said anything about Louisville having moral superiority or however you put it, or that any school has a perfect fan base, or all level headed fans, just that bbn has a lot of crazies. I thought that was pretty much a fact.

Yea I’m sure every fan base has vile lunatics, I’d just say BBN has more. Partly just due to statistics of having such a big fan base.

I never said anything about Louisville having moral superiority or however you put it, or that any school has a perfect fan base, or all level headed fans, just that bbn has a lot of crazies. I thought that was pretty much a fact.
I'm actually surprised ppl hang on to quotes from those homeboard crazies.

It''d be easy to make every fanbase lunatics if focused on them. Why bother?

"look, it's dick, only smaller".

I'm actually surprised ppl hang on to quotes from those homeboard crazies.

It''d be easy to make every fanbase lunatics if focused on them. Why bother?

"look, it's dick, only smaller".

Good post. Definitely was low hanging fruit on my part.

and your spot on, you could make any fan base look like lunatics by cherry picking home board quotes..

It is great entertainment though 😂

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
If there is even an SEC tournament at all, UK would probably have to win 4 games in 4 days to make the tournament.

This team might not win 4 games in the next month. I'd put it at like a 97% chance they miss the tournament.

The most annoying aspect of Kentucky struggling this year is that when I get on espn to check scores, espn defaults to top 25. So I have to select sec to see if they even played. Haven’t had to do that for ku in 229 weeks (and counting).

More like 600 weeks.

That was an obvious joke. Also, the court could find no evidence of “death threats” to Higgins and dismissed the case. It’s ok, you were probably shaving your line beard as you typed that so i’ll give you a pass.

• Haha
That was an obvious joke. Also, the court could find no evidence of “death threats” to Higgins and dismissed the case. It’s ok, you were probably shaving your line beard as you typed that so i’ll give you a pass.

So no UK fans made death threats bc the the courts found no evidence. Cool story. If only we all hadn’t read them on Facebook and Twitter lol.

The courts also found no evidence that Katina Powell was paying girls the $$$ she got from Andre McGee for sexual services for the Louisville basketball team, in fact the court ruled in favor of every single girl mentioned in her book, who sued her for saying they were her “prostitutes and she was their madam/pimp.”

So do we also get to act like it just didn’t happen? Since the courts and stuff ya know.

I didn’t even mention how the night courts found Louisville to be a VICTIM in the adidas/fbi/pay to play scheme as well.

Or the same courts that just sided with Zion being an amateur athlete at duke lmao.

The court of law doesn’t matter nearly as much as the court of public opinion.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT