ADVERTISEMENT

Chances kentucky doesnt make the tourney?

Odds-Missing-Tournament.jpg

31% chance of making the tournament, according to this one site. Duke's chances aren't looking especially great, either.

Who has the bigger meltdown, UK fans for not making it, or "others" if UK makes it with a 13-15 record?

Haha that would be pretty hilarious if they got in with a sub 500 record. I think the worst winning percentage for an at-large team was Georgia in 2001; they had a record of 16-14.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Haha that would be pretty hilarious if they got in with a sub 500 record. I think the worst winning percentage for an at-large team was Georgia in 2001; they had a record of 16-14.
BTW, I'm rooting for you guys against UNC this year. 8-4 is a little too cocky and I'd like to bring them down to our chances. UK couldn't do it so I guess Im hiding behind Duke.

BTW, I'm rooting for you guys against UNC this year. 8-4 is a little too cocky and I'd like to bring them down to our chances. UK couldn't do it so I guess Im hiding behind Duke.

Yeah, UNC certainly has the upper hand at this point, I'd say. Although, they've won 3 conference games by a combined 9 points, so not exactly dominating fashion. Would be pretty wild if Kentucky, UNC, and Duke all missed the tournament.

I dont think we make it. Sarr is too inconsistent, BJ Boston and Clarke are not as advertised, Brooks hasn't had enough time back from injury. Most importantly, Askew is too slow to get past anyone to create offense for others.

Im sure OP wont be the only one creaming his pants.
I don't think I've been as aggravated with a UK team as much as last night, when a guy threw a pass and hit the other guy in the back, sinceGoodwin would lower his head and and drive just to get blocked by the rim. *or entry passes that land 10 feet out of bounds.

Our offense is brutal to watch.

Kentucky has dug themselves a hole. No one knows how many games UK will have to fight their way back even if the ship gets righted. Btw, the ship isn't righted yet.

I predict that UK will win more than they lose going forward, but I don't think it will be enough. I also don't see them winning the SECT if there is an SECT.

So, they won't make it this year.

Reactions: cdbearde
Kentucky has dug themselves a hole. No one knows how many games UK will have to fight their way back even if the ship gets righted. Btw, the ship isn't righted yet.

I predict that UK will win more than they lose going forward, but I don't think it will be enough. I also don't see them winning the SECT if there is an SECT.

Ehhh, it's Championship or bust for some teams. Not like anyone's hanging Elite 8 banners amirite?

Jokes aside, which UT team is your all time favorite one? Current and future doesn't apply since they're not done yet.

Jokes aside, which UT team is your all time favorite one? Current and future doesn't apply sense they're not done yet.
Probably the Williams Schofield team. They were good and they seemed like good people.

I think this year's team has longer legs, though. We have never had this kind of quality depth.

Reactions: GhostVol
Now that UK's season is over, I guess it's up to rest of the SEC to make a splash in the NCAAT. Make us proud. We introduced y'all to bball.

giphy.gif

I was talking about you in specific and not some fans.
Honestly, I only root against teams that threaten our all time records. Outside of that I just want to watch a good game.

I don't hate on others or enjoy their misery. If UT was 0'fer this whole season, I'd never bring them up.

Honestly, I only root against teams that threaten our all time records. Outside of that I just want to watch a good game.

I don't hate on others or enjoy their misery. If UT was 0'fer this whole season, I'd never bring them up.
I'll tell you another thing you don't do and that is give a straight answer.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
If Kentucky doesn’t make it, there will be Kentucky fans trying to hop on the Cardinal cannon ball. You’re not welcome over here.....

If they play the SEC tournament, Kentucky could make it.

If Kentucky doesn’t make it, there will be Kentucky fans trying to hop on the Cardinal cannon ball. You’re not welcome over here.....

If they play the SEC tournament, Kentucky could make it.
Two things stopping UK in the tourney, Tennessee and bama. They ain't going to make it.

ADVERTISEMENT