ADVERTISEMENT

Chances kentucky doesnt make the tourney?

BTW, I'm rooting for you guys against UNC this year. 8-4 is a little too cocky and I'd like to bring them down to our chances. UK couldn't do it so I guess Im hiding behind Duke.

Don't be like that. You guys were cocky till Alabama came to your house and did you dirty but I guess misery loves company. :p

Who has the bigger meltdown, UK fans for not making it, or "others" if UK makes it with a 13-15 record?

i think Kentucky fans will mostly be numb to it by then. The bigger meltdown will occur when we don’t make a post season period and and still lose most of our roster to early draft entry and transfers.

i think Kentucky fans will mostly be numb to it by then. The bigger meltdown will occur when we don’t make a post season period and and still lose most of our roster to early draft entry and transfers.
It might be a blessing in disguise for change.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I don't think I've been as aggravated with a UK team as much as last night
I got 39 likes so far for posting this gif on RR last night as a response to a thread titled “Let’s Not Freak Out”.

tenor.gif

I would have answered that question if you had asked me della, but you didn't. 🤷‍♂️ 🤣
OK CB,

With the pride of the SEC (Kentucky) laid wrecked and burning on the field of the 20-21 season and all SEC ambitions shattered except for the lone shining Orange light will you throw your voice in the rising chorus of GBO as the Vols slay one evil titan after another in the NCAA tourney?

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
Would be something if all 3 blue bloods didnt make the tourney this year. That would be two years in a row for UNc.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
It will be 2 years in a row for anyone who misses the tournament this year but keep being the dumb ass you always been. You wear it well.
Again, facts. UNc was not making the tourney last year. Try and keep up. Most teams with 19 losses dont make the tourney. You needed a pandemic to ease your pain, but dont worry, we will be here to remind you.

Would be something if all 3 blue bloods didnt make the tourney this year. That would be two years in a row for UNc.
It will be 2 years in a row for anyone who misses the tournament this year but keep being the dumb ass you always been. You wear it well.
...keep dreaming, blockhead. Never gonna happen.
Again, facts. UNc was not making the tourney last year. Try and keep up. Most teams with 19 losses dont make the tourney. You needed a pandemic to ease your pain, but dont worry, we will be here to remind you.
lzs.gif

Reactions: cdbearde

You remind everyone hear you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Like I said you wear it well.

So, you disagree with my statement that UNc would not have made the tourney last year?

Did duke or anyone play in the tournament last year, and if so who won it? I mean look at you, if you were as smart as you claim to be you would know the answer.

OK CB,

With the pride of the SEC (Kentucky) laid wrecked and burning on the field of the 20-21 season and all SEC ambitions shattered except for the lone shining Orange light will you throw your voice in the rising chorus of GBO as the Vols slay one evil titan after another in the NCAA tourney?
If UK was out I would pull for SEC teams and also for underdogs that has never been to the final 4, so being that the Vols meet both, I would pull for your Vols. 👍

Did duke or anyone play in the tournament last year, and if so who won it? I mean look at you, if you were as smart as you claim to be you would know the answer.
It is a simple yes or no question. If there was a NCAA tourney last year would UNc have been invited?

Yup but since there wasn't one no one got invited. :p
Oh, so you are only dealing in reality now adays huh? No hypotheticals. Got it. I will keep that in mind.
I mean, everyone with a brain knows Unc was missing last year, but you keep up. your fantasies.

Oh, so you are only dealing in reality now adays huh? No hypotheticals. Got it. I will keep that in mind.
I mean, everyone with a brain knows Unc was missing last year, but you keep up. your fantasies.

Dude, you were the kid who had a piece of paper attached to your ass that said “kick me”.

You remind everyone hear you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Like I said you wear it well.
So, you disagree with my statement that UNc would not have made the tourney last year?
It is a simple yes or no question. If there was a NCAA tourney last year would UNc have been invited?
Yup but since there wasn't one no one got invited. :p
Wait, so you are saying UNc with 19 losses would have got invited last year? Or did I read you wrong.
Dude, you were the kid who had a piece of paper attached to your ass that said “kick me”.
oh man, that is a good one. You really got me there. woohhooooooooo.
....'here'. Were you skipping classes at UNC to hang out w/the basketball players?
He couldnt get in. He is that stupid.
Sure was!
Pot meet kettle.
Didnt apply
What I tell you about trying to be smart? Stay in your lane.

I love you guys! Laughing Each of you has made my day INFINITELY better today!

ADVERTISEMENT