ADVERTISEMENT

***Champions Classic Thread***

That shot by Oscar.....

uh-uhh.gif

No he's playing fantastic, not sure what you're watching.

I haven’t been able to watch but bits and pieces of the game so far. Guess I just happened to catch the few times Tshiebwe did something a little outside of his normal game and just a little out of control. Been able to watch the last few minutes continuously and his normal dominate self. Although that jumper even though he can hit it that wasn’t the best shot.

My favorite part is when Tahiebwe pushed Sissoko down and made a lay up. Instead of fouling out and Sissoko shooting 2, UK takes a 3 pt lead.

And that’s college basketball for ya.

Yeah, it's not like MSU doesn't get away with murder in the Big 10

I haven’t been able to watch but bits and pieces of the game so far. Guess I just happened to catch the few times Tshiebwe did something a little outside of his normal game and just a little out of control. Been able to watch the last few minutes continuously and his normal dominate self. Although that jumper even though he can hit it that wasn’t the best shot.
He might be the best player in the country, dude's unreal.

Reactions: Big_C_KU
I would love to see an OT game. Would also love to see UK win in regulation though....

#4 Kentucky going OT with the same roster that got 7th in the Big Ten last year…

Overrated as hell

ADVERTISEMENT