ADVERTISEMENT

***Champions Classic Thread***

You know you're a star when you can elbow a bench guy in the side of the head and no foul or flagrant is called.

Looks like Oscar is this years Hanztravel. Won’t get called for anything.

MSU is winning the battle of the boards by 5 right now. Ugh, it would be really ugly without Oscar.

Fvck that call. Seriously fvck that call.

I am personally really excited for MSU to go against nonstar bigs who get officiated normally. Timme/Oscar back to back has been frustrating.

Yo that awkward spin move with a prayer half hook shot slamming off the backboard was awesome. Glad the official was their to bail out POTY.

Reactions: MGC_07
I feel comfortable saying this. Either UK is NOT the #4 team in the nation or MSU is vastly underrated.

I haven’t been able to watch the entire game and haven’t looked at the box score. Does it feel like Tshiebwe is trying to do too much right now though when he gets a touch? Stuff that isn’t in his usual game.

I haven’t been able to watch the entire game and haven’t looked at the box score. Does it feel like Tshiebwe is trying to do too much right now though when he gets a touch? Stuff that isn’t in his usual game.
Not really, he usually dishes it when they collapse on him. Just a little rusty with a couple turnovers. 8-12 from the field.

Reactions: Big_C_KU
He is a very good college basketball player. Fun to watch.

Reactions: KisteK and Big_C_KU
No he's playing fantastic, not sure what you're watching.

Oscar gonna finish this one with 10 fouls but only 4 in the score book.

My favorite part is when Tahiebwe pushed Sissoko down and made a lay up. Instead of fouling out and Sissoko shooting 2, UK takes a 3 pt lead.

And that’s college basketball for ya.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT