ADVERTISEMENT

***Champions Classic Thread***

Well now we own Duke on the court as well as the gridiron.

GG Dookies….or ugly game. May we get another chance later this year when shots are actually falling.

Gradey Dick looks like the chick from Pulp Fiction.

3595703-12.jpg

He reminds me of someone. I'll get it before season's end.

• Haha
Reactions: 1016CC0503
I’d say Dick had something to say about that.
Are you saying that Mitchell's dick caused him to chuck the ball in the air, charge twice out of control and dribble off his own foot? Kansas capitalized and they get credit for that. But Mitchell shit the bed.

KU’s defense is legit and will create havoc for opponents and carry them to a bunch of wins this season. Only thing I can take away from this game and the start to this season for KU. The offense will come along as players cement their roles more and the bigs learn screening, sealing, and position on offense. I think all 4 teams in this Champions Classic will be top 4 seeds in the tournament this year.

GG KU, Wilson and DeJuan Harris have that championship mettle while that freshman Grady Dick is a gamer.

These teams are going to look a whole lot different come March. Duke didn't have our stud freshman Dariq Whitehead (possibly best freshman recruit) and KU was missing MJ Rice.

Gradey Dick looks like the chick from Pulp Fiction.

3595703-12.jpg

He reminds me of someone. I'll get it before season's end.

It’s actually nice to have a white guy that everyone will hate. Thought Duke had all those types of players on lockdown. Although not sure how much you can hate when a player gives you automatic dick jokes.

KU’s defense is legit and will create havoc for opponents and carry them to a bunch of wins this season. Only thing I can take away from this game and the start to this season for KU. The offense will come along as players cement their roles more and the bigs learn screening, sealing, and position on offense. I think all 4 teams in this Champions Classic will be top 4 seeds in the tournament this year.
Obviously it was frustrating having a chance and blowing it. But I am not too mad about the loss. Duke also has good promise on the defensive end. Been a long time since that has been a focus.

It’s actually nice to have a white guy that everyone will hate. Thought Duke had all those types of players on lockdown. Although not sure how much you can hate when a player gives you automatic dick jokes.
I think we made all of the jokes tonight.
He showed out.

Obviously it was frustrating having a chance and blowing it. But I am not too mad about the loss. Duke also has good promise on the defensive end. Been a long time since that has been a focus.
Feel the same with the UK loss. Lots to feel good about. Going to be a great season.
Here's to health and happiness.

Reactions: Big_C_KU
Dipshit Mitchell dribbles a ball off his leg, we don't get an and 1 and Roach misses the front end of a 1 and 1.
Mitchell looks like Justice Winslow style 4, and not 3 to me.

But with Whitehead out someone has to play there

At least our opponent was ranked and ranked ahead of us. Again when was the last time won a champions classic game? 6-7 years, I'm getting foggy.
MSU picked anywhere from 4th to 7th in the B10....

Eeeeek.

At least our opponent was ranked and ranked ahead of us. Again when was the last time won a champions classic game? 6-7 years, I'm getting foggy.
That wasn't very nice. I was just kidding. Why you gotta throw kidney shots?
dawsons-creek-james-van-der-beek.gif

Reactions: tw3301
ADVERTISEMENT