ADVERTISEMENT

CERTAIN cheating programs get punished while others don’t.

Wooden was the first big time cheater.
This comment is exactly what homer UK fans say on rupp rafters. Everone that is successful sucks and is a cheater. Every program that wins, is hated.

Are you sure you’re not a closet UK homer?

Carolina Way is the path of truth.
iu

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
This comment is exactly what homer UK fans say on rupp rafters. Everone that is successful sucks and is a cheater. Every program that wins, is hated.

Are you sure you’re not a closet UK homer?
I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain the UCLA situation to an ignorant basketball wannabe.

I have never seen Rupp rafters so I cannot comment.

Courtsensetwo, we rarely agree, but here on this subject I am your number one advocate.
I take no pride or joy in saying that, it was simply the truth. Gilbert was the ONLY recruiter for that program and specified who and what each got.

He then treated them like kings as players. No wonder they got all the best players.

Wooden was a decent coach who came up with a lot of folksy sayings.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I take no pride or joy in saying that, it was simply the truth. Gilbert was the ONLY recruiter for that program and specified who and what each got.

He then treated them like kings as players. No wonder they got all the best players.

Wooden was a decent coach who came up with a lot of folksy sayings.
I appreciate folks older than me.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I wonder if any CBB fan with an ounce of common sense thinks their school doesn’t cheat. El oh el.

I wonder if any CBB fan with an ounce of common sense thinks their school doesn’t cheat. El oh el.
Spent a lot of time recently with a former AAU coach, who reiterated that it was happening everywhere and coaches looked the other way, reaping the rewards. But I get it. It’s fun to pretend your shit doesn’t stink.

ADVERTISEMENT