ADVERTISEMENT

CERTAIN cheating programs get punished while others don’t.

Also, the claim that Self didn’t know about this is absolutely hilarious. The fbi literally listened to him discuss it over the phone

If they had listened to Self discuss payments, do you think the infractions would have been dropped from level 1? Further proof that you're a t-shirt fan employed by Taco Bell. 🤣

If they had listened to Self discuss payments, do you think the infractions would have been dropped from level 1? Further proof that you're a t-shirt fan employed by Taco Bell. 🤣
LOVE listening to whiney fanbois twist themselves into pretzels excusing bad behavior.

This. TBH, Crean did one hell of a job rebuilding---just couldn't sustain it. Miller was an awful hire---which surprised me, TBH.

To insinuate IU is still feeling the reprussions of KS is not accurate
This is in a way what I was saying. What KS did has nothing to do with IU's poor choices in coaches.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
This. TBH, Crean did one hell of a job rebuilding---just couldn't sustain it. Miller was an awful hire---which surprised me, TBH.

To insinuate IU is still feeling the reprussions of KS is not accurate
The Sampscum situation was as close to a death penalty as you can get and it was all self reported and self corrected. Crean was playing baseball players for gods sake.

Miller never panned out but the hole was deep.

The Sampscum situation was as close to a death penalty as you can get and it was all self reported and self corrected. Crean was playing baseball players for gods sake.

Miller never panned out but the hole was deep.
That was 14 years ago. IU is not still reeling because of that.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
This is in a way what I was saying. What KS did has nothing to do with IU's poor choices in coaches.
Coaching wiise, KS was a homerun hire. Even then, IU could have done better, i.e. Calipari, Belien or Pitino. Matta was very interested. Powers to be, RUMOR ALERT, wanted a minority hire---Enter KS.

But no, the KS debacle is separate from bad hires. Shit UK was 10x's worse, and well.......Look at Baylor....

This is worse than the time Sampson called recruits

Also, the claim that Self didn’t know about this is absolutely hilarious. The fbi literally listened to him discuss it over the phone
Self was smart enough to not say anything directly. You speak in code and indirectly discuss things. Just in case.

Reactions: MGO2022
Sounds like something a Kan fan would say...a lot.
If you think Calipari was pulling in the #1 recruiting class year after year and those boys were turning down good money for the joy of playing for free at Kentucky, then I’m truly surprised you have enough brain cells to use a keyboard. You do know the Easter Bunny isn’t real don’t you?

Yeah, it’s now clear that if you just refuse to cooperate with the NCAA, they can’t do much if anything
Good. You’re learning. KU brought their lawyers to the table while other schools bent over and asked “how much”?

LOVE listening to whiney fanbois twist themselves into pretzels excusing bad behavior.

Oh no! What's this??

BLOOMINGTON – The ever-extending arms of the FBI investigation unearthing corruption in college basketball has reached IU.

A Yahoo! Sports story published late Friday detailed emails sent between ASM Sports agency associate Christian Dawkins and unnamed ASM employees. The story, quoting some of those emails, named names. One of them, former IU assistant coach Chuck Martin, who served on Tom Crean’s staff in Bloomington for Crean’s final three seasons.

The email cited in the story is written from Dawkins’ perspective to his boss at ASM, NBA agent Andy Miller.

Thomas Bryant and OG Anunoby were important starters, when healthy, for Indiana during the 2016-17 season, and both were taken in last summer’s NBA draft.

Oh no! What's this??

BLOOMINGTON – The ever-extending arms of the FBI investigation unearthing corruption in college basketball has reached IU.

A Yahoo! Sports story published late Friday detailed emails sent between ASM Sports agency associate Christian Dawkins and unnamed ASM employees. The story, quoting some of those emails, named names. One of them, former IU assistant coach Chuck Martin, who served on Tom Crean’s staff in Bloomington for Crean’s final three seasons.

The email cited in the story is written from Dawkins’ perspective to his boss at ASM, NBA agent Andy Miller.

Thomas Bryant and OG Anunoby were important starters, when healthy, for Indiana during the 2016-17 season, and both were taken in last summer’s NBA draft.
Fortunately turned out to be nothing, but we IU grads were concerned.

Quite different reaction than what we would expect from “fans” like you

• Haha
Reactions: ExitFlagger
Fortunately turned out to be nothing, but we IU grads were concerned.

Quite different reaction than what we would expect from “fans” like you

Love listening to whiney fanboys twist themselves into pretzels excusing bad behavior.

Dance, Bubba, dance!

Reactions: KisteK
Love listening to whiney fanboys twist themselves into pretzels excusing bad behavior.

Dance, Bubba, dance!
So the best you have is to plagiarize my posts?

You are that defeated? You should be

Just take your L and slither back to a Ky fight where you have an intellectual peer.

vultouri.jpg

I always felt Bruce Pearl has been unfairly targeted. Can't deny the guy can coach with the best of em. Auburn to the damn final four and a relevant team...enough said.

• Wow
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT