ADVERTISEMENT

Cassius Stanley joins The Brotherhood

There were a lot of one seeds that came during that span, right?
Probably, which would've been a result of beating up on the Big 12 every season. I don't know that they were ever actually favored to win in any of those years though.

He was probably right at the time. However, he's also a realtor now, so there's that. Laughing

He wasn’t then or now! I wish Kentucky fans would stop being experts on all things Duke. Listening to them last year, I was told Zion Williamson was a fat kid who would barely play any Division I ball because of his height and weight! Man, had to purée that crow for them!

And he’s dumb enough to keep that tweet up instead of deleting it. Every time Duke signs a 5 star recruit, he gets an additional notification. Maybe he likes being wrong?

Probably, which would've been a result of beating up on the Big 12 every season. I don't know that they were ever actually favored to win in any of those years though.

Big 12 has been a strong league per the metrics under their run

You’re crazy. Haha. I think they’ve been the #1 overall seed 3 times since Self has been there and have had the best odds each time.

He wasn’t then or now! I wish Kentucky fans would stop being experts on all things Duke. Listening to them last year, I was told Zion Williamson was a fat kid who would barely play any Division I ball because of his height and weight! Man, had to purée that crow for them!

And he’s dumb enough to keep that tweet up instead of deleting it. Every time Duke signs a 5 star recruit, he gets an additional notification. Maybe he likes being wrong?
Right, a few UK trolls say stupid things about a Duke player and those opinions speak for the millions of others. Is that how it works?

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
You’re crazy. Haha. I think they’ve been the #1 overall seed 3 times since Self has been there and have had the best odds each time.
Which is why I said, "I don't know that they were ever actually favored to win in any of those years though." I don't know literally means I don't know.... it doesn't mean "they have never actually been favored in any of those seasons."

Ok well to get away from all the shenanigans in this thread and actually talk about the player, this kid is one of the worst shooters in the class at his position and comes with a lot of baggage with his brother/family. Ranked highly after breaking out as a Frosh in HS and not much after that. He's the least "Duke" guard ever so it'll be interesting to see how it plays out playing next to Tre who also can't shoot.

Congrats on Stanley After the OP's post season meltdown, I'm sure him and some other Duke fans are happy to see some multiyear players.

This tweet didn’t age well

Is that someone relevant? Or are we just finding random quotes on Twitter to bring here for no reason?

How does this impact Boogie, who wasn't going to come to UNC because he wanted to play and not sit behind Cole? Is he better than this Stanley guy?

Is that someone relevant? Or are we just finding random quotes on Twitter to bring here for no reason?

How does this impact Boogie, who wasn't going to come to UNC because he wanted to play and not sit behind Cole?
He must have just said that so he didn't hurt any feelings.

He must have just said that so he didn't hurt any feelings.

Pretty sure he just wants to play, or wants someone to let Boogie be Boogie (as K would say). Hope he does. I wasn't huge on him but he seemed like a great kid.

How does this impact Boogie, who wasn't going to come to UNC because he wanted to play and not sit behind Cole? Is he better than this Stanley guy?

Huh?

Not gonna lie, every time I hear “brotherhood” and “brothers” Especially from duke. I automatically think of the KKK.

If Rivals shocked posters for idiotic posts, you would be in a coma for this one.
Yeah he’s an idiot troll that keeps showing why he rightfully got banned from DI but he keeps begging Duke posters on this board to get the mods on DI to unban him.

Sparty is #1 but Duke is not far behind. K with the tough task of putting the pieces together again. Lot of nice pieces. Last two recruiting classes were better but this team may function better as a unit.

ADVERTISEMENT