ADVERTISEMENT

Can we all admit the ACC is a shit league?

Again, don’t understand this deal with PU people and their dislike for UNC.
Yeah they don't like Duke either.

tenor.gif

Based on what? This is funny as hell. Since 2000 the B10 has had 6 different teams make the final 4, and that's not including Maryland because they obviously weren't a B10 team at the time. I don't think any other conference comes close to sending that diverse of a number of teams to the FF.

So the fuk what? The ACC has had 5 (with fewer overall teams).

total Final 4 appearances since 2000- both have 12.

So let’s go to the tiebreak- total Championships?

ACC- 7
Big- 1

Scram, junior.

I work with a girl who is a Purdue fan. She also tried out for The Bachelor apparently. She is cool though. We talk college ball throughout the year. If she is as insecure as the guys here she hides it well.

So the fuk what? The ACC has had 5 (with fewer overall teams).

total Final 4 appearances since 2000- both have 12.

So let’s go to the tiebreak- total Championships?

ACC- 7
Big- 1

Scram, junior.
2 of those UNC titles were vs B10 teams so if you take away the cheaters it's more like:

ACC 4
B10 3

Then there's 2013 Louisville so it's really 4 ACC and 4 B10. There I feel better.

Last edited:
2 of those UNC titles were vs B10 teams so if you take away the cheaters it's more like:

ACC 4
B10 3

Then there's 2013 Louisville so it's really 4 and 4. There I feel better.

Whatever makes you feel better son.

ACC 4
B10 3

Then there's 2013 Louisville so it's really 3 ACC and 4 B10. There I feel better.
I don't think he was counting Louisville as they were in the big east.

Duke 01, 10, 15
UNC 05, 09, 17
Maryland 02

Hell, I know tons of UK fans living in Indiana but not one Purdue fan... not oneRollLaugh

I never met a Purdue fan either so it's weird seeing a few on here talking smack. I guess the pimping your conference is the only thing you can do because their team hasn't done nothing.

Hell, I know tons of UK fans living in Indiana but not one Purdue fan... not oneRollLaugh
Of course not, why would someone be a bandwagon fan of Purdue? Sure there may be some, but you sure as hell can bet that if you see one, they probably attended the school. People are fickle. Bandwagon fans are of any team that has been successful. We deal with a lof of them for ND and IU.

Purdue has had it's successes, but there's been way more heartache. I'm fully expecting this team to lose a heart breaker much earlier than they should have now that Haas is out. Much like the years we had Hummel. That's just the Purdue way apparently.

Last edited:
I never met a Purdue fan either so it's weird seeing a few on here talking smack. I guess the pimping your conference is the only thing you can do because their team hasn't done nothing.
I'm sorry, who's the one talking smack? If you'd like to go back and re read my original post, it was in response so someone saying that the B10 was MSU and then everyone else. I pointed out that the conference is actually quite balanced. It was you clowns that started to chime in with the national title garbage. YOU guys were trying to talk smack when I wasn't even talking to you fools. RollLaugh

After that, I just had to troll. It was too juicy.

I'm sorry, who's the one talking smack? If you'd like to go back and re read my original post, it was in response so someone saying that the B10 was MSU and then everyone else. I pointed out that the conference is actually quite balanced. It was you clowns that started to chime in with the national title garbage. YOU guys were trying to talk smack when I wasn't even talking to you fools. RollLaugh

After that, I just had to troll. It was too juicy.

I guess you wouldn't know about a national title so you can continue to ride the coat tails of your conference.

You come off as a butthurt fan, like you want some attention, well you're getting it.
I literally couldn't give a crap about your championship dick waiving. We get it from IU fans all the time. I really don't care. HONESTLY. Yet you keep bringing it up, over and over, even though that wasn't the context of my original post. So please, continue to look like a fool bringing it up, completely out of context. If you haven't figured it out by now, you are unable to.

I literally couldn't give a crap about your championship dick waiving. We get it from IU fans all the time. I really don't care. HONESTLY. Yet you keep bringing it up, over and over, even though that wasn't the context of my original post. So please, continue to look like a fool bringing it up, completely out of context. If you haven't figured it out by now, you are unable to.

Boilman, come on dude. It's not that serious and the only thing I'm bringing up is don't be a sensitive little wuss. I'm just getting my troll on.

In some other threads recently, ACC fans didn't give a shit about other ACC teams.

So much for that line of thinking.
I still don't, will be actively rooting for A&M tomorrow but also for Syracuse. Just kind of goofy to say the conference is shit or garbage.

Reactions: UNC71-00
ADVERTISEMENT