ADVERTISEMENT

Can we all admit the ACC is a shit league?

The ACC champ and tournament champ that basically took care of the rest of the ACC lost to UMBC by 20. Your league champ just lost by 20 to a 16 seed. I don’t think the ACC is garbage but dare I say, over rated?

Reactions: treyforuk
The ACC champ and tournament champ that basically took care of the rest of the ACC lost to UMBC by 20. Your league champ just lost by 20 to a 16 seed. I don’t think the ACC is garbage but dare I say, over rated?
Definitely not as good as the big 10. You guys realize that teams have bad games right? UVA lost their 3rd game of the season last night, everyone please continue to overreact.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
Definitely not as good as the big 10. You guys realize that teams have bad games right? UVA lost their 3rd game of the season last night, everyone please continue to overreact.
What makes people so giddy about ACC teams losing? It is a single elimination tournament where one game sends you home. UMBC scored 52 points in the second half last night. They are beating most teams with a performance like that. Virginia had their first really bad game of the year, it just happened to be at the absolute worst possible time. Doesn't mean they were overrated and it certainly doesn't mean that the ACC is overrated. But who actually cares?

No Louisville. Number one Virginia loses in the first round. There’s been years 11 teams make it from this conference. If it wasn’t for yesterday, it would have been an extremely rough first round. Maybe the very part I could have left out. Just doesn’t seem as strong as usual

Dennis Smith - Yow knew

Louisville- Keatts knew

NC State- the only North Carolina school to ever receive Lack of Institutional Control.

NC State- only school in ACC not to win any sort of team championship in 30 years.

Sad.
Don’t forget Bam. They cheated to get him & didn’t even get him.

I’m going to bed, good night I love y’all. I’ll be up to stir the shit around 3:30. Hey Sugar Tits daddy loves you!

When your league Champ and title favorite loses in the first round to the worst team to make the tournament, you can say, “well, teams have bad games”. Alright then

Hey, 0 Big Ten teams were eliminated in the first round SmokinSmileSmokinSmileSmokinSmile

We realize they’ve had bad nights since like 1984.

Take a break and rehydrate yerselfs. I ‘m enjoying the surliness on this thread, but I ‘m thinking of the collective blood pressure of youse guys!

Reactions: KYtotheCore
OP never got the memo.
i2TCb7a.gif
OP got me beat.. looking like I was never even in the running...

Reactions: treyforuk
Said I'd leave and return when i felt like it. So suck a cawk, and deal with it, little guy.

You’re the one with little man syndrome. I’m taking my ball and going home crap. Crying ass little bitch. You’re just mad little brother sucks and not playing. How bout you suck on that, the truth! LOL

I'll have to look at my bracket again but its still the opening weekend and I think the ACC only has like 2 teams left.

Similar to last year, the ACC is not the best conference, regardless of what the fake new media tells you.

ADVERTISEMENT