ADVERTISEMENT

Can we all admit the ACC is a shit league?

I'll have to look at my bracket again but its still the opening weekend and I think the ACC only has like 2 teams left.

Similar to last year, the ACC is not the best conference, regardless of what the fake new media tells you.

You think? Take your time and look again.

And B10 is Mich St and everybody else.
Based on what? This is funny as hell. Since 2000 the B10 has had 6 different teams make the final 4, and that's not including Maryland because they obviously weren't a B10 team at the time. I don't think any other conference comes close to sending that diverse of a number of teams to the FF.

Based on what? This is funny as hell. Since 2000 the B10 has had 6 different teams make the final 4, and that's not including Maryland because they obviously weren't a B10 team at the time. I don't think any other conference comes close to sending that diverse of a number of teams to the FF.

And 1 title.

Reactions: KisteK
And 1 title.
Hey dumbshit, I realize your school gave away free grades, but try to keep up. The argument I was responding to was that the B10 was Michigan St and everyone else. The B10 has been the most balanced than any other league. We just don't have cheaters like you guys. Pretty sure we've had more FF appearances than any other league since 2000 as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: KYtotheCore
Hey dumbshit, I realize your school gave away free grades, but try to keep up. The argument I was responding to was that the B10 was Michigan St and everyone else. The B10 has been the most balanced by far than any other league. We just don't have cheaters like you guys.

Dumbshit? I guess your feeling are hurt because your conference hasn’t won a title, well since you were playing with action figures.

Hey dumbshit, I realize your school gave away free grades, but try to keep up. The argument I was responding to was that the B10 was Michigan St and everyone else. The B10 has been the most balanced than any other league. We just don't have cheaters like you guys. Pretty sure we've had more FF appearances than any other league since 2000 as well.

I guess you have to root for your conference because Purdue hasn’t done much of anything.

I'll have to look at my bracket again but its still the opening weekend and I think the ACC only has like 2 teams left.

Similar to last year, the ACC is not the best conference, regardless of what the fake new media tells you.
RG0BS1U.gif

And 1 title.
THat is not the argument, nor the context of it. The Big 10 has sent almost half of its members to the FF since 2000. Not sure any other conference can say that. So when you speak of the depth of a conference, the Big 10 for the most part has been far, far more than "just MSU".

Reactions: Boilermaker03
THat is not the argument, nor the context of it. The Big 10 has sent almost half of its members to the FF since 2000. Not sure any other conference can say that. So when you speak of the depth of a conference, the Big 10 for the most part has been far, far more than "just MSU".
This

ADVERTISEMENT