ADVERTISEMENT

Can we all admit the ACC is a shit league?

You probably thought we sucked last year too huh?

They did. I remember all that talk. Like you, I couldn't care less how the conference does though. I care about UNC winning and my two money brackets, which are both in decent shape right now.

So....would you guys rather win the NIT or lose in the 1st round of the NCAA tourney?

Laughing lmao..you can't compare this mess..I would gladly want to win the NIT..lesser of two evil..Virginia made history with this one and if following protocol this will definitely be on JeopardyRollLaugh

Had UVA not crapped the bed the ACC would of had a good day. Personally I’m not sweating it, for me it’s all about UNC.
Takes a real piece of shit to dismiss 20+ years of institutionalized cheating. You fit the bill perfectly.

Laughing lmao..you can't compare this mess..I would gladly want to win the NIT..lesser of two evil..Virginia made history with this one and if following protocol this will definitely on JeopardyRollLaugh

Yeah it was a joke bruh.

Reactions: Spacegrass
Takes a real piece of shit to dismiss 20+ years of institutionalized cheating. You fit the bill perfectly.

Living in the past like you do your life probably sucks huh? Also your beef is with the NCAA ynnot but thank you for your concern. SmokinSmile

Nope, my problem is with cheaters like unc. Also have a problem with fans who are too dense to understand how they cheated. Cheaters suck.

Very underwhelming year for a normally great league
Xdldl.gif

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Watch this thread get bumped if UNC or Duke wins the nc

So if Tennessee wins the championship do Kentucky fans celebrate a championship for the SEC? I know one thing, if Duke doesn't win, I don't give a shit about who wins. I just don't want unc to win it. I sure as hell wasn't celebrating one for the ACC last year.
For Tennesse or Florida? He'll no. Arkansas? We mostly dont like them either. I'd say any of the rest we'd be happy to see win it if they ever did

ADVERTISEMENT