ADVERTISEMENT

Can we all admit the ACC is a shit league?

FSU looks dangerous. If they hit shots with their length and D...

ho-lee-fuk-29638292.png

Virginia finished the regular seasons as number one. They are the national champs. This tourney is the NCAA national fund raiser. Division 1 men's bball has 351 teams and the toruney is full of teams that didn't come close to even winning their conference. I for oneoam glad that the sport is going back to alson crowning a champion based on season play. I just can't remember which entity is going to award it.

Only league to sanction institutionalized cheating for over 20 years.
Only league to have 11 teams start the tournament and have 2 in the second weekend.
Only league to have an NCAA championship erased.
Only league to have a one seed beat by a sixteen.

Shitty any way you slice it.

Virginia finished the regular seasons as number one. They are the national champs. This tourney is the NCAA national fund raiser. Division 1 men's bball has 351 teams and the toruney is full of teams that didn't come close to even winning their conference. I for oneoam glad that the sport is going back to alson crowning a champion based on season play. I just can't remember which entity is going to award it.
Go start your own dumbass thread. Virginia didn't do anything but dominate a shit league of shit teams with shit fans.

Reactions: C*A*T*S
Only league to have 11 teams start the tournament and have 2 in the second weekend.

You forgot the only league with a team that absolutely owns UK.

xvmxk.gif

Go start your own dumbass thread. Virginia didn't do anything but dominate a shit league of shit teams with shit fans.
I mean Duke won.......UNC won. Clemson won......Syracuse has 2 wins....FSU is winning. Yeah bad losses for UVA and Miami. But, meh. I'd save the shit league talk for now. Duke ot UNC are more than capable of getting to San Antone.

Laughing you boys are almost as pathetic as your shit league. almost.

So....would you guys rather win the NIT or lose in the 1st round of the NCAA tourney?

Lmao

Reactions: C*A*T*S and ymmot31
ADVERTISEMENT