ADVERTISEMENT

Can Tenn win out?

Nope, they'll at least lose 1 at Auburn and I have my doubts that they can beat UK in Knoxville.

The pendulum has definitely swung back to normal in that I now want UT to beat UK. I admittedly had mixed feelings about the first game due to all the yappin from the UT contingency here, but things have now returned to normal.

RollLaugh
Was the post Valentine's Day massacre in Lexington Kentucky a bad day for you Della and ut?RollLaugh
You should change your name to Simpleton. I think it was only half as bad as UK's day with Duke.Laughing

it is funny and kinda sad
you have went from UT going to kick UK's butt to having to live vicariously through another team
that is how far you have fallen
giphy.gif

The lizard just whispered Duke! Laughing

Reactions: sgrooms
No, UK will be smacking them again with all of that ugly orange watching.

I'll be waiting for the Vols fans here to hide behind Duke after that one, too.

Reactions: JC for 3
LSU has the easiest schedule left of the Top 4 teams. Either UK or UT is going to get 1 loss so if LSU wins out they have a big advantage. Think they would get the tie breaker also since they have beaten both UK and UT. Easier said than done though.

No, UK will be smacking them again with all of that ugly orange watching.

I'll be waiting for the Vols fans here to hide behind Duke after that one, too.
Hi Jimbo!. I suppose that is an improvement in the fact you don't think the Vol fans will be hiding period. Duke has been the gift that keeps on giving.Laughing

I hope your day is looking good. I can't wait for Saturday. GBO!:)

Hi Jimbo!. I suppose that is an improvement in the fact you don't think the Vol fans will be hiding period. Duke has been the gift that keeps on giving.Laughing

I hope your day is looking good. I can't wait for Saturday. GBO!:)
Hey bud, if you're only retort includes using a Duke game from November, that is the definition of hiding behind another team ;)

But yes! Looking forward to another big game. It should be a fun one.

If I were a betting man, I'd say the SEC final standings will look like this:

LSU, 15-3
Kentucky, 15-3
Tennessee, 14-4

LSU really has benefited from an advantageous schedule; the only team they play twice with a conf. record above .500 is Florida (8-6). But, they're obviously still a talented team as evidenced by wins over UK and UT. Final few games should be fun to watch.

Hey bud, if you're only retort includes using a Duke game from November, that is the definition of hiding behind another team ;)

But yes! Looking forward to another big game. It should be a fun one.
Well, it is so appropriate so often. You really can't make fun of a team for losing a game when your team lost a game in a much uglier fashion without being called on it.
I don't know that I was a Duke fan, but I have formed a small warm place in my heart for them.
How is that Travis kid?

LSU has the easiest schedule left of the Top 4 teams. Either UK or UT is going to get 1 loss so if LSU wins out they have a big advantage. Think they would get the tie breaker also since they have beaten both UK and UT. Easier said than done though.

I stole this stat from a Duke guy @dukedevilz.

"LSU really has benefited from an advantageous schedule; the only team they play twice with a conf. record above .500 is Florida (8-6)."

But no excuses, LSU got the win they needed in Rupp...

I stole this stat from a Duke guy.

LSU really has benefited from an advantageous schedule; the only team they play twice with a conf. record above .500 is Florida (8-6).

But no excuses, LSU got the win they needed in Rupp...
LSU beat UK and UT. They did what they needed to do and that is pretty much that.

Reactions: Tigerocker
Nope, they'll at least lose 1 at Auburn and I have my doubts that they can beat UK in Knoxville.
I don't see UK winning at UT. We've had a tough time there the last few years, Reid may still be out, and I think the whistle will be a little more quick this time around.

Would love to be wrong.

Well, it is so appropriate so often. You really can't make fun of a team for losing a game when your team lost a game in a much uglier fashion without being called on it.
I don't know that I was a Duke fan, but I have formed a small warm place in my heart for them.
How is that Travis kid?
Its appropriate for you guys because you can't harp on your own team beating us! At least for right now :) I hope that doesn't change on Saturday. It would be like me bragging that Bama keeps on beating you down but UK can't. Just doesn't make a lot of sense, you know?

Expecting Travis to miss our game, which is fine. I don't want to rush him at all.

Its appropriate for you guys because you can't harp on your own team beating us! At least for right now :) I hope that doesn't change on Saturday. It would be like me bragging that Bama keeps on beating you down but UK can't. Just doesn't make a lot of sense, you know?

Expecting Travis to miss our game, which is fine. I don't want to rush him at all.
That would be true if y'all didn't constantly use barbs that the Duke game makes sound stupid.
I think you are my favorite UK fan. You support the Cats in CFB and CBB and you're reasonable. You also don't go on about 1965 or 1939 like that has any bearing on this season.:)

Reactions: JimboBBN
ADVERTISEMENT