ADVERTISEMENT

Can Anyone Decode This? TIA.

Damn you really are a fan. Home board and radio shows. The obsession here is real.

Again, because you appear to have a lack of general intelligence, you can talk about officiating (just like a lot of national writers and hosts have) without blaming them for a loss. But that wouldn’t fit your agenda.

Again with insults.

You want so bad to deflect from your garbage basketball team, you hide behind a keyboard to call names and throw weak insults.

That is more indicative of your level of intelligence.

Again with insults.

You want so bad to deflect from your garbage basketball team, you hide behind a keyboard to call names and throw weak insults.

That is more indicative of your level of intelligence.

You mean the garbage basketball team that kicked your ass again this year? The garbage team that still has all its banners? Yea, you’re right

“You guys are obsessed, can’t believe you’re posting in a thread on a message board”!!!!!

How ****ing dumb has this place gotten? Sheesh. Crying about the refs then deflecting to “obsession” by posting in a thread, on a board with maybe 100 posters..o_O

Well that’s obvious. UL won a NC in 1986

Also , since you have to deflect from the original premise, UofL fans dont buy final four tickets after watching big blew sadness.

All those 5 stars and no final fours since 2015.

No wonder you guys are so salty.
The problem isnt the refs , its caliperi.

But crying about the refs is convenient.
Almost a birth right for uofk fans.

Reactions: Quavarius
Couldn't find any record of that in my research. Just said "Vacated". weird.
Weird, every site I look up it just has an asterisk beside it. Which I can only assume is the ncaas little penis trying to flex. I suppose I was at a game that never happened lol. Silly billy.

Reactions: Quavarius
Also , since you have to deflect from the original premise, UofL fans dont buy final four tickets after watching big blew sadness.

All those 5 stars and no final fours since 2015.

No wonder you guys are so salty.
The problem isnt the refs , its caliperi.

But crying about the refs is convenient.
Almost a birth right for uofk fans.

Ahhh, we are fine. I'd worry about my own program if I was UL. You know, with the FBI/Adidas thing looming. But that's just me.

Weird, every site I look up it just has an asterisk beside it. Which I can only assume is the ncaas little penis trying to flex. I suppose I was at a game that never happened lol. Silly billy.

Nobody said it didn't happen. Just that it doesn't count. You know, like Cal's Final Fours in Memphis and UMass you guys like to bring up when you talk about him.

Alright, I’ll let you guys cry it out over some referee you’ll never meet in real life. I’ll continue to watch basketball and not scapegoat the boogie man in a footlocker uniform. :p

Nobody said it didn't happen. Just that it doesn't count. You know, like Cal's Final Fours in Memphis and UMass you guys like to bring up when you talk about him.
It counts to us. Whores didn’t make us play better. The arbitrary rules the ncaa puts in place will not erase my memory of that victory.

Alright, I’ll let you guys cry it out over some referee you’ll never meet in real life. I’ll continue to watch basketball and not scapegoat the boogie man in a footlocker uniform. :p

The original premise for this thread was something the former head of officials said in regards to the UK/Auburn game. Then you and your boy turned it into what it has devolved into.

Not sure whether to feel bad for Louisville fans or give them credit. I'm not sure I could get my asked kicked as much as they do and keep coming back. Two years in a row no wins in football or basketball. Yikes. This is supposed to be a rivalry.

**waits for rafters post
**waits for superbowl post
**waits for hiding behind other teams post

Rinse and repeat.

Y'all have a nice day

It counts to us. Whores didn’t make us play better. The arbitrary rules the ncaa puts in place will not erase my memory of that victory.

Cal's FF's count then as well. Plus some victories he had vacated. And all Boeheim's wins....

Anomalies will always happen and bad officiating will always happen. However, games like that don't average out over the length of a season. A team that jacks 3s as their offensive strategy isn't going to the line nearly as much as a team that pounds it inside.

Shot selection is a slice of it but there are multiple variables that shape impact of how games are officiated and the impact of officiating. NC St shot more 3s and FTs than UofL Saturday.

The common determinant is location of game.

It took me 5 seconds to think of 2 "anomalies" if I researched it there would be many more. Shot selection does matter though I agree it just ain't a bullet proof explanation.

Reactions: kyjeff1 and RipThru
VictoriousRespectfulChinchilla-size_restricted.gif

The original premise for this thread was something the former head of officials said in regards to the UK/Auburn game. Then you and your boy turned it into what it has devolved into.

No you did when i said refs dont win or lose you a game in ANY SPORT.

You have 40 minutes to control what you can control.

Everyone is human, so expect refs to miss/make certain calls.

No you did when i said refs dont win or lose you a game in ANY SPORT.

You have 40 minutes to control what you can control.

Everyone is human, so expect refs to miss/make certain calls.

You can't truly believe that can you? Do you really believe the refs CAN'T impact the outcome of a game?

You can't truly believe that can you? Do you really believe the refs CAN'T impact the outcome of a game?

Dude !

THEY ARE HUMAN.
Three guys have to watch 10 guys running around, all the while ignoring coaches yelling in their ears and home fans yelling insults.

Its a fact theyre gonna miss calls, but to effect a 40 minute game ?

Thats conspiratorial.

I rarely agree with Kentucky fans complaining about calls because they do that every single game regardless of whether UK is playing or not but... 44 free throws is a bit ridiculous.
I was a good friend of the Kentucky coach Joe B. Hall. I recruited with him and for that he gave me a bunch of good tickets.

Several tickets that Joe B. gave me were next to some very interesting folks, like C.M. Newton, Digger Phelps et.al.

One road game my seating partner was the head of SEC officiating, John Guthrie. John had been the coach at Georgia. We were at a Florida game, in Gainesville, FL, against Kentucky. There was a horrible call against Kentucky and I jumped up and protested. When I sat back down John slapped my leg and told me that "any call against Kentucky has to be a good one".

I don't give a good God Damn if someone tells me I just like to complain. That is bullshit. The SEC schools hate UK because UK has owned their asses since 1933. They hate it and they hate UK.

You folks can make fun of me till the cows come home but that is a fact.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
ADVERTISEMENT