ADVERTISEMENT

Can Anyone Decode This? TIA.

Watch your mouth.
You wouldnt say it to my face, so stow the internet billy bad ass crap.

Stop watching ball and discussing it if youre going to act like a 7 year old.

You dont like my opinion or post, tough.

No one is perfect including the refs.

1. You have no idea what I would or wouldn't do. So I'll do as I please.

2. I call out dumbassery like yours when I see it. Crap like sUcKs an big blew show who you are.

3. "wet field" cost you a football win. "Corrupt Arena" or the officials in basketball before you ever play. Yet you wanna call out a fanbase for comments on officiating even when I said it was horrible during a win. You seem like a real winner.

If you guys can’t enjoy the game because of the big bad refs, stop watching. Simple as that. Buncha vagina mcgynsteins from a certain fanbase.

From a fanbase that blames a wet field for a football loss or Rupp Arena for losses in basketball. Rich.

Also bitching about “big blew, cayuts etc. is rich when “u6” and “dirty birds” is mentioned in any thread concerning Louisville. Let’s not throw rocks at a glass house my guy.

You guys take the outliers or extremes and apply it to an entire fan base. Kerry uses those words. I don’t use “U6” or dirty birds so I will cast all the stones I want. What you bone heads do not understand is that you can discuss the state of officiating without blaming it for a loss. Which is exactly what I did. Again, show me a post where I’ve blamed an official.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
You guys take the outliers or extremes and apply it to an entire fan base. Kerry uses those words. I don’t use “U6” or dirty birds so I will cast all the stones I want. What you bone heads do not understand is that you can discuss the state of officiating without blaming it for a loss. Which is exactly what I did. Again, show me a post where I’ve blamed an official.
What exactly are you discussing? Bonehead. Winking

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Hate uofk RollLaughRollLaughRollLaugh
Naw homie, i hate left lane drivers.

You guys never lose straight up. Its either injuries, sickness or refs.
This mentality didn't start with the UNC elite 8 game. Its ALWAYS been there. Even in yalls foorball games.

After every loss there are 3-10 threads blaming the refs. During the official game thread , every third post is bitchin about the refs.

Refs are human.
Players make mistakes.
Coaches make mistakes, but somehow refs arent allowed to make mistakes? Its a 40 minute game.

Unwatchable. Thats just another excuse. Its almost as if, you guys calculate home calls in your gameplan.
Stop fouling and man up.
We definitely never lose to Louisville. That is a fact.

1. You have no idea what I would or wouldn't do. So I'll do as I please.

2. I call out dumbassery like yours when I see it. Crap like sUcKs an big blew show who you are.

3. "wet field" cost you a football win. "Corrupt Arena" or the officials in basketball before you ever play. Yet you wanna call out a fanbase for comments on officiating even when I said it was horrible during a win. You seem like a real winner.

No you wouldnt.
Keep up the childish, fake internet tough guy crap.

Its what you do when you cant discuss things like an adult.

Until you do that, im not reading your garbage excuses.

Reactions: UL_1986
No you wouldnt.
Keep up the childish, fake internet tough guy crap.

Its what you do when you cant discuss things like an adult.

Until you do that, im not reading your garbage excuses.

Keep telling yourself that hero.
“Super bowl” Laughing

More deflection, just watch the game. No one here bitches more about the refs than UK fans. Facts are facts.

Just went to their free board.
Half the post are about refs, fair whistles all that crap.

They even have a thread on their record of the refs doing their games.

Big blew's delusion is so uncanny.

Reactions: UL_1986
Do you think that’s the line we would use If we got our asses pounded every year by our rival? We will never know

Don’t forget “monsoon” or “wet field” was the reason for the football a$$ kicking

Reactions: JimboBBN
Super Bowl, check

Rafters referenced, check

Kerry is checking all the boxes of little brothers fan base this morning. He must have had a long weekend.

Reactions: oldsports_
Don’t forget “monsoon” or “wet field” was the reason for the football a$$ kicking
They are really having a rough day so far. You know it’s bad when they are reaching out for likes from the guy with a fake wife. Little bro will little bro

Just went to their free board.
Half the post are about refs, fair whistles all that crap.

They even have a thread on their record of the refs doing their games.

Big blew's delusion is so uncanny.

Visits opponents home board. Makes conclusions about entire fan base. Then mentions delusion. Can’t make it up.

Reactions: JimboBBN
Keep telling yourself that hero.
“Super bowl” Laughing

Its a FACT.
the best game uofk plays every year is against Louisville.

They play like crap against Evansville, utah others, but when its UofL, they play like their hair is on fire.

Its the reason Billy clydeeeeee was fired. Not because of Dakota euton(sp) was his top recruit. It was because he went 0-2 against the Cards.

Its a FACT.
the best game uofk plays every year is against Louisville.

They play like crap against Evansville, utah others, but when its UofL, they play like their hair is on fire.

Its the reason Billy clydeeeeee was fired. Not because of Dakota euton(sp) was his top recruit. It was because he went 0-2 against the Cards.

Facts can be proven. Prove it. The fact is we kick that a$$ a large percentage of the time. The fact is we hold an all time series lead in the two major sports. Those are facts

They are really having a rough day so far. You know it’s bad when they are reaching out for likes from the guy with a fake wife. Little bro will little bro
Horrible day man. 1st in the ACC 10-1, 8 game win streak, in the top 5. Were ****ing distraught. o_O

Lol you guys are ate up. Keeping blaming those zebras. The rest of the board will continue to laugh. Laughing

Reactions: KerryRhodes
Visits opponents home board. Makes conclusions about entire fan base. Then mentions delusion. Can’t make it up.

As i previously stated, not just your home board, also your radio shows, also the fact that i work with so many uofk fans who cry about the refs also.

Do other SEC teams cry about the refs after leaving Lexington ? Nope.

So when the shoe is on the other foot its because the refs.
WoW.

Reactions: Quavarius
As i previously stated, not just your home board, also your radio shows, also the fact that i work with so many uofk fans who cry about the refs also.

Do other SEC teams cry about the refs after leaving Lexington ? Nope.

So when the shoe is on the other foot its because the refs.
WoW.

Damn you really are a fan. Home board and radio shows. The obsession here is real.

Again, because you appear to have a lack of general intelligence, you can talk about officiating (just like a lot of national writers and hosts have) without blaming them for a loss. But that wouldn’t fit your agenda.

I didn’t see it. Georgia was better than us. Likely would’ve been worse on a dry field. Just like UK was better than UL.
Who tf is debating this? Stay on topic, instead of deflecting to football. I know it’s tough for you guys.

the subject at hand is regarding how obsessed your fanbase is with officiating. You guys even follow the refs who’ll be officiating your games. It’s weird and borderline psycho.

Reactions: Quavarius
What UK fans are actually crying about refs in this thread? Or is it more Lil brother fans bitching about rafters, which they never visit? God love em.

Who tf is debating this? Stay on topic, instead of deflecting to football. I know it’s tough for you guys.

the subject at hand is regarding how obsessed your fanbase is with officiating. You guys even follow the refs who’ll be officiating your games. It’s weird and borderline psycho.

Kerry was.

Others may do that, I do not.

Yet here you two are in a thread that has nothing to do with U of L. I would say I'm shocked, but well, I'm not.
“Refers to thread I started about U of L, where it turned into a pissing match with UK fans and the SEC”...

Lol. Yawn

You forgot to mention the fact that Auburn also shot 23 three pointers.
How do you get 44 free throw attempts AND shoot 23 free throws?

When you out-rebound the other team by about 15 or so :)

ADVERTISEMENT