ADVERTISEMENT

Both Will Wade (LSU) & Sean Miller (Arizona) to be Subpoenaed

UNC is the biggest cheater in the history of college basketball and will always be connected to the biggest academic scandal in history. Enjoy it.

Let me throw you a life raft since you are barely treading:

Rupp + point shaving = You do the math.

North Carolina is also filthy. Will Wade was probably dipping down to Chapel Hill for pointers before leaving Richmond.

Reactions: catman111
Filthy like Rupp and Sutton?
Filthier. When you perpetuated the dirtiest academic fraud scandal in history, a savvier reader than yourself would be able to make the obvious inference there was none dirtier than UNC. If they'd made you go to Logic 101, you probably could have surmised that on your own, but I'll help you along as a show of good faith.

Filthier. When you perpetuated the dirtiest academic fraud scandal in history, a savvier reader than yourself would be able to make the obvious inference there was none dirtier than UNC. If they'd made you go to Logic 101, you probably could have surmised that on your own, but I'll help you along as a show of good faith.

I don’t need help and do you know why? The NCAA slapped UK and you damn near got the death penalty. UNC received no punishment. You know what that mean smart guy? It means you’re salty and you’re going to remain that way for some time. SmokinSmile

I don’t need help and do you know why? The NCAA slapped UK and you damn near got the death penalty. UNC received no punishment. You know what that mean smart guy? It means you’re salty and you’re going to remain that way for some time. SmokinSmile
Well sure, thats because the NCAA is filled with a bunch of Tobacco Road **** boys. Your program is as dirty as there ever was.

I never said they didn't. I simply educated your fellow UK fan on one of the dirtiest acts in NCAA history.

Salty much?
Shaving points is hardly on par with what Alabama has done in football what North Carolina got away with and what Louisville got lit up for. Get real.

Worst academic scandal in history. Dean is dirty. Roy is dirty. And Doherty might as well have been but he was too ****ing stupid to win even while cheating.

So dirty the NCAA did nothing but they slapped UK, I can do this all night Salty man!

Shaving points is hardly on par with what Alabama has done in football what North Carolina got away with and what Louisville got lit up for. Get real.

Point shaving with the mob isn't serious? If you say so.

The whole "cheating " argument is old. Every P5 conference is guilty. Time to move along.

Back on topic, Will Wade is a Calhoun disciple. Tells you all you need to know.

So dirty the NCAA did nothing but they slapped UK, I can do this all night Salty man!
Just checked, yep, still dirty.

UK got in trouble in the 80s. UNC has been cheating since then. 30 yrs of fraud and wins thay dont count. Congrats.

Just checked, yep, still dirty.

UK got in trouble in the 80s. UNC has been cheating since then. 30 yrs of fraud and wins thay dont count. Congrats.

The NCAA disagrees with you. I guess you hate hearing facts but rather push your opinion to make it look like facts. Not smart.

As if shaving points was the only thing UK has been hit for.
I think you’re missing a few other violations.

This could get interesting since LSU is a Nike school. I’m sure a guy that was on tape saying that he’s willing to do whatever knows a lot behind the scenes.
So is Arizona. I'm sure Miller and Wade's buttholes will be puckered tight as they prepare to get on the stand and lie their asses off. Should be fun to watch it unfold. :eek:

Oh look, Louisville fans taking up for systematic cheating. Color me shocked.

How in the world can you get that out of what you quoted? Major spin artist by you. KL and AFAM live in another world.

How in the world can you get that out of what you quoted? Major spin artist by you. KL and AFAM live in another world.
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT