ADVERTISEMENT

Both Will Wade (LSU) & Sean Miller (Arizona) to be Subpoenaed

HRTheCard

Sep 15, 2016
Team
Louisville

This could get interesting since LSU is a Nike school. I’m sure a guy that was on tape saying that he’s willing to do whatever knows a lot behind the scenes.

Reactions: RollTide7277
LSU suddenly being good with a new no name coach should have been folks first clue he was dirty.

Regardless of being dirty or not, I do think Will Wade will be an excellent coach in the future. He’s pretty dang good now

Reactions: Tigerocker
Not a surprise on Will as there was a lot of smoke he did that at VCU as well.

I like the guy and he is a great coach, but he plays the game in a way that would make even Rick Stansbury blush..

So if any other SEC program has a good year, that means they must be cheating?
Yeah I mean this coming from a team who prolly has the dirtiest Coach in the land. He's just older and smarter than Wade but he's learning fast.

Regardless of being dirty or not, I do think Will Wade will be an excellent coach in the future. He’s pretty dang good now
He would fit right in with Louisville. You guys have a lot of experience with cheaters.

sohWhy9.png

Where is the proof? Their is evidence of wide spread cheating at UNC. Own it bro

Funny thing is UNC is the one school that has been mentioned as a school that doesn't play the dirty games everyone else does. Yet here you are screaming at yourself in the mirror.

Reactions: RollTide7277
ADVERTISEMENT