ADVERTISEMENT

Bigger Dumpster Fire: Sparty basketball or football?

Win something of note in football.

1958 national champs. 3 others recognized by the NCAA.
More rose bowls
More big 10 championships
3 national title runs in my lifetime alone.

I am glad you think football started 10 years ago.

1958 national champs. 3 others recognized by the NCAA.
More rose bowls
More big 10 championships
3 national title runs in my lifetime alone.

I am glad you think football started 10 years ago.

When was your last rose bowl win or outright big ten title?

Asking... for a friend

Ok, you posted a list with Mt Union in.the top 20. RollLaugh

Btw, you beat up on scabs. Trying playing the Big 10 teams for 140 years.

Talking about playing teams while horse and carriage was the main mode of transport Laughing

Iowa thinks they are better football program than MSU LaughingLaughingLaughing. I’m the past 10 years? MSU is better. We went to the CFP and won the Rose Bowl. In all of history? MSU is better.

We are a way better football program

Lol what? Iowa hasn't won a conference titles in 16 years. MSU has 3 in the last decade.

Iowa has total 8 B1G titles since MSU joined the Big Ten. MSU has 9.

Iowa has been to 6 Rose Bowls, and has lost 4 straight. Last win in the Rose Bowl was 1958. MSU has been to 5 Rose Bowls (only eligible for Rose Bowl since 1950s when they joined the B1G), and won 4 of them.

And we don't even really need to discuss the joke of a basketball program that Iowa is. 3 Final Fours, ever, with the last being 40 YEARS AGO. Last conference title was 41 YEARS AGO.

Hawkit - were you even alive the last time Iowa basketball was worth a shit?

Reactions: SpartyRBS
Iowa sucks in basketball and has a competent but not great football program. Why you’re throwing stones at MSU is beyond me. It’s not even worth arguing since you guys pretty much blow other than wrestling and nobody cares about sweaty dudes with cauliflower ear hugging each other on a ringworm infested mat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT