ADVERTISEMENT

Big W for Alabama basketball

I am glad they hired him also.................................

Seems like a meh hire. But who knows. I had Buffalo in my Sweet 16 so I definitely believe in what theyve done this season.

If the SEC adds Oats and Sampson this offseason, I think that only improves conference strength going forward.

Not sure who Vandy and LSU will end up with, but still.

If the SEC adds Oats and Sampson this offseason, I think that only improves conference strength going forward.

Not sure who Vandy and LSU will end up with, but still.

I can see Vandy with Dawkins. LSU could go many directions depending on what’s actually going to happen to them.

Either way, Barnes, Cal, Bruce, White, Howland, and Martin are gonna whip the new dudes be it Sampson, Buzz, Oatmeal etc...

Reactions: della
Urban used Florida as a stepping stone to his dream job.

How did you not know this?
it was not a stepping stone
he took a layoff after Tebow graduated, then went home
once the going got tough he ran once again
but you already knew that
but keep trying that spin

it was not a stepping stone
he took a layoff after Tebow graduated, then went home
once the going got tough he ran once again
but you already knew that
but keep trying that spin

Ohio state was always his dream job.i wouldn’t be surprised if he was the one who leaked out tressels emails concerning tattoo gate.

Ohio state was always his dream job.i wouldn’t be surprised if he was the one who leaked out tressels emails concerning tattoo gate.

i agree it was his dream job
but going from UF to Ohio state is not a stepping stone
that is a lateral move
he also won two titles at Florida (a much harder conference) and one at Ohio state

i agree it was his dream job
but going from UF to Ohio state is not a stepping stone
that is a lateral move
he also won two titles at Florida (a much harder conference) and one at Ohio state

Ohio state is a top 5 football program all time, arguably the most consistent program in college football history.

Florida is not even a blue blood.

A lateral move would be alabama to Ohio state.

Not Florida lol

It was a stepping stone.

If the committee wasn’t so biased again Ohio state, he had the best team in 2015, an undefeated team in 2012 and a top 3 team last year. The committee screwed him.

Ohio state is a top 5 football program all time, arguably the most consistent program in college football history.

Florida is not even a blue blood.

A lateral move would be alabama to Ohio state.

Not Florida lol

It was a stepping stone.

If the committee wasn’t so biased again Ohio state, he had the best team in 2015, an undefeated team in 2012 and a top 3 team last year. The committee screwed him.

at this present time ohio state would be a stepping stone for the Bama job
at the time he left Florida they were better then ohio state had been for years

the committee was not biased
you do not get blown out two years in a row by very mediocre teams and hope to play for a championship
doing that is not deserving of a playoff berth

at this present time ohio state would be a stepping stone for the Bama job
at the time he left Florida they were better then ohio state had been for years

the committee was not biased
you do not get blown out two years in a row by very mediocre teams and hope to play for a championship
doing that is not deserving of a playoff berth

Yikes you are obviously not in your forte. Ohio state went to 3 titles games in the span of 7 years before Tebow came and saved urban at Florida. Ohio state has and always will be a better football program than Florida and it will never even be close.

Ohio state has and always will be one of the top 2 or 3 jobs in all of college football. No one wants to follow saban so whoever fills his shoes will be a mercy killing.

In 2015 they lost to a last second field goal to one of the best teams in the nation. Again you don’t seem to know what you are talking about.

Yikes you are aboviously not in your forte. Ohio state went to 3 titles games in the span of 7 years before Tebow came and saved urban at Florida. Ohio state has and always will be a better football program than Florida and it will never even be close.

Ohio state has and always will be one of the top 2 or 3 jobs in all of college football. No one wants to follow saban so whoever fills his shoes will be a mercy killing.

In 2015 they lost to a last second field goal to one of the best teams in the nation. Again you don’t seem to know what you are talking about.

ohio state has won two titles since 1970
even the 1970 title was only recognized by the NFF

minus the Hayes era ohio state has not won on the level of even lowly Florida (they have 3 in that time span)

so the loses to Iowa and Purdue never happened

ohio state has won two titles since 1970
even the 1970 title was only recognized by the NFF

minus the Hayes era ohio state has not won on the level of even lowly Florida (they have 3 in that time span)

so the loses to Iowa and Purdue never happened

Not in 2015...

Again, this seems like a waste of time as you don't know what you are talking about.

It's like trying to speak of calculus with a history major (no offense). I mean you seem to think florida is a blue blood in college football...hint they arent.

Not in 2015...

Again, this seems like a waste of time as you don't know what you are talking about.

It's like trying to speak of calculus with a history major (no offense). I mean you seem to think florida is a blue blood in college football...hint they arent.

so are you trying to tell me that ohio state has won more championships since 1970 then Florida has
you know that is 49 years and ONLY two championships for the mighty buckeyes LOL

so are you trying to tell me that ohio state has won more championships since 1970 then Florida has
you know that is 49 years and ONLY two championships for the mighty buckeyes LOL

When did i ever say either of those things?

It's like i am talking to a preschooler.

Did you know florida football was practically non existent until the 1980s? I mean it is like comparing Gonzaga to North Carolina in college basketball. Am i speaking more your language now?

Why not start at 1960 btw? Oh...we know why LOL

When did i ever say either of those things?

It's like i am talking to a preschooler.

Did you know florida football was practically non existent until the 1980s? I mean it is like comparing Gonzaga to North Carolina in college basketball. Am i speaking more your language now?

Why not start at 1960 btw? Oh...we know why LOL

reading comprehension is not your thing
i clearly stated minus the Hayes era

hell even Nebraska has more championships since 1970 then ohio state has
BTW the 1970 championship is actually recognized as a Nebraska championship

i am out
gotta get up early for work
we can finish this tomorrow night if you like

according to the record books ohio state is almost a has been

reading comprehension is not your thing
i clearly stated minus the Hayes era

hell even Nebraska has more championships since 1970 then ohio state has
BTW the 1970 championship is actually recognized as a Nebraska championship

according to the record books ohio state is almost a has been

If we are going to exclude the Hayes era, does that mean we can exclude the Meyer era from UF? That means just one title all time for Florida in 96'.

One title in the history of college football if we are just going to arbitrarily exclude coaching era's.

Logic is not your thing because yours is broken as **** lmao

If we are going to exclude the Hayes era, does that mean we can exclude the Meyer era from UF? That means just one title all time for Florida in 96'.

One title in the history of college football if we are just going to arbitrarily exclude coaching era's.

Logic is not your thing because yours is broken as **** lmao

the point being
ohio state has not won but 2 championships since actually 1968 (1970 maybe be disputed)
sounds a lot like IU basketball (sorry IU fans)

gotta run man
take care, it has been fun

Why don't we just look at the complete history?

Wins? Ohio State has more
Bowl wins? Ohio State has more
National titles? Ohio State has more
Heisman winners? Ohio State has more
Consensus All Americans? Ohio State has more

I can keep going. Ohio State literally pisses on everything in the state of florida. Combine Florida and Florida State and ohio state still comes out on top in terms of national titles, heisman winners, consensus all americans, etc..

My god if that isn't a reality check for you, you are forever lost.

Know your place worm.

the point being
ohio state has not won but 2 championships since actually 1968 (1970 maybe be disputed)
sounds a lot like IU basketball (sorry IU fans)

gotta run man
take care, it has been fun

Yes run little man.

Ohio State and Florida have the same number of titles since 2000. Your argument is selective and terrible. Don't try this again, ill make you running home to your mother just like I did now.

Yea he made a comment about Cal whining about youth, and then got his ass kicked by 20. lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT