ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 thread

K-State was lights out from three tonight and lost. Iowa State is eliminating Bob Jones from the rotation away from being a very, very good team. As it stands, solidly top 15.

Reactions: KisteK
K-State was lights out from three tonight and lost. Iowa State is eliminating Bob Jones from the rotation away from being a very, very good team. As it stands, solidly top 15.
K-State is giving up so many second chance points , turnovers and our rebounding has been an issue all season. . Honestly I'm not sure how we lost by only 4. Well, and free throws down the stretch too.

I posted it earlier in this thread, but I get that you’re singularly focused on your KU sobfest.
You made mention of Monte Morris being involved in something illicit, and then proceeded to provide nothing to support your comments outside of a rumor that you apparently made up. Pardon me if I don’t much pay attention to any of your posts after you act in such a way.

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
K-State is giving up so many second chance points , turnovers and our rebounding has been an issue all season. . Honestly I'm not sure how we lost by only 4. Well, and free throws down the stretch too.
Shooting 56% from 3 will keep most teams in the game.

You made mention of Monte Morris being involved in something illicit, and then proceeded to provide nothing to support your comments outside of a rumor that you apparently made up. Pardon me if I don’t much pay attention to any of your posts after you act in such a way.

I posted an article with quotes from his mom, but sure, I just made it all up.

According to her story, Morris just happened to have a chance encounter with Dawkins, one of the three guys convicted in the pay for play trial, at a restaurant while he was in town.

Of course, you'll bury your head and keep telling yourself "We don't win because we have integrity!!"

Kansas vs KSU Tuesday! This is going to be a war. How is Kansas as far as the injuries are concerned?

Kansas vs KSU Tuesday! This is going to be a war. How is Kansas as far as the injuries are concerned?

As far as I know, McCullar should be fine. He finished the game in Rupp. Not sure about Ejiofor, but he wouldn't play a big role anyway.

Y'all are just gonna let Iowa State's massive choke job go unnoticed?..............

Well I'm not. :cool:

ha ha simpsons GIF

Absolutely not possible to top this and hasn’t been topped in the history of college basketball

A 23 pt choke job that set the conference record (regardless of opponent) is worse and you know it. Don't deflect your bitterness about losing that game just to try to make yourself feel better.

Or maybe I should post the highlights from our own meeting this year............ :cool:

Reactions: ExitFlagger
A 23 pt choke job that set the conference record (regardless of opponent) is worse and you know it. Don't deflect your bitterness about losing that game just to try to make yourself feel better.

Or maybe I should post the highlights from our own meeting this year............ :cool:
And yet it is only a Quad 1 loss. What Quad was the Eastern Illinois loss again?

Somehow I feel it’s the ref’s fault. I hear a guy who looks suspiciously like Bill Self was spotted after the game talking to the refs.

Man KSU has some tough shot makers in Keyontae and Nowell. They’re gonna have to play some type of defense though if they’re gonna have a chance to win. KU is executing their offense and getting whatever shot they want.

Reactions: Turinturumbar
Yes, Big 12 fans….that sinking feeling in your gut is deja vu. Bill’s coming for your ASSES…

• Love
Lulz more deflection by the bitter Iowa State fan. Love that you have to spin another team's loss to a random opponent to hide from the shame of having to talk about your own failures........Means we're still doing something right in this country. :cool:
Oh, it is completely the contrary. All of ISU’s losses are Quad 1, and I was highlighting that even the last place team in the B12 which hadn’t won a conference game was still Quad 1. I merely pointed out that a hawkeye fan has no business throwing stones about a loss when they have the absolute worst loss in NCAA history.

Oh, it is completely the contrary. All of ISU’s losses are Quad 1, and I was highlighting that even the last place team in the B12 which hadn’t won a conference game was still Quad 1. I merely pointed out that a hawkeye fan has no business throwing stones about a loss when they have the absolute worst loss in NCAA history.
Lulz, you use the flawed NET.

Loss to winless in the B12 Texas Tech <worse than> loss to Eastern Illinois

Iowa has no control over the gamblers.

Btw did you watch the game tonight?.........That's how you close out a team trying to make a comeback. :cool:

GG RIP ISU.

Lulz, you use the flawed NET.

Loss to winless in the B12 Texas Tech <worse than> loss to Eastern Illinois

Iowa has no control over the gamblers.

Btw did you watch the game tonight?.........That's how you close out a team trying to make a comeback. :cool:

GG RIP ISU.
In your mind the NET is flawed, but the committee uses it so it is extremely relevant. You go ahead and attempt to crawfish out of that loss but there isn’t anything you can post to get that stench off. Wear the badge because the Hawkeyes are in the record booksRollLaugh

I have never seen Iowa/ ISU hate.. I like it.

Just want to highlight what a massive home court advantage that Iowa has with this beat down in Carver. Quad 4 baby…own it with pride!

Lulz, predictable response by the ISU fan. Posting about other teams' success to cover up your failures, because you could never do it yourself. It's sadly all you have. That's what makes it so entertaining to watch you post about another team beating Iowa even though it comes as a surprise to no one what your response will be.

ADVERTISEMENT