ADVERTISEMENT

BEST CLASS IN HISTORY.

The NCAA changed the rules because of the way UVA plays. Wake me up when they do that for Duke and Kentucky.

The NCAA loves Duke and cheats for them, not against them. Haven't you heard?

UVA is truly a game changing program though. Probably more important than Kansas.

Reactions: jhmossy
The NCAA changed the rules because of the way UVA plays. Wake me up when they do that for Duke and Kentucky.

They look the other way with rules for Duke so same thing really imo

Why would I want to kill myself over Duke???? We just sat them down last tournament. Handily. Lol.

From where I sit, you seem to be losing it over the fact that the in-state kid did not pick the Cocks. And from your posts in the past hour you are the one that needs to convince the board you are stepping back from the ledge...not the other way around. Your post here seems to be suggesting you may just be more infuriated with the fact that he chose Duke than the fact that he didn't come play in Columbia. And I'm not a Duke fan so what SC did to them in the Tourney last season really doesn't affect me one way or the other, other than to say kudos for making it to a Final Four for the first time ever (maybe?)! That is clearly not the aim for stud recruits who go play basketball at Duke. They seem to have bigger goals in mind.

Haven't you heard? UVA is ruining basketball because we play slow. It doesn't matter that we have 4-year players who regularly attend class and graduate. Slow basketball is ruining the game.

Agree, UVA and the B1G ruined college basketball.

They’re eventually going to go to 24 second shot clocks because of you damned heathens.

Agree, UVA and the B1G ruined college basketball.

They’re eventually going to go to 24 second shot clocks because of you damned heathens.

That benefits us even more. Good luck getting a good shot against us in 24 seconds if you can't do it in 30

Reactions: KisteK
You are an idiot. It's literally a centerpiece of the program. You must not... read or go on social media or anything.
Centerpiece my ass! Dook’s not a freakin brotherhood nor a family.... they’ve become a five month commercial/ rental company!

Centerpiece my ass! Dook’s not a freakin brotherhood nor a family.... they’ve become a five month commercial/ rental company!
kaixfXl.gif

Not trolling, which is the worst disclaimer. Does Duke underachieve without a title. Fans have resigned the fact that only one game matters. Basketball will always be behind football for that reason.

Fans have also resigned to the fact that a 6-game single elimination tournament means more than a 30 game regular season.

Reactions: tw3301
Fans have also resigned to the fact that a 6-game single elimination tournament means more than a 30 game regular season.
It's crazy right? No one cares about recruiting titles, preseason #1, preseason AA. Hell even post season AA.

Did your team win a title? Duke celebrates for one night. Then it's the grind of a season.

Davis is consider the best recently due to him sweeping the awards and winning the title. No one remembers anyone that didn't win the title.

Davis and Gilchrist are remembered due to winning the title and going 1and 2 in the draft. No one remembers who didn't win the title and went top 5.

Not trolling, which is the worst disclaimer. Does Duke underachieve without a title. Fans have resigned the fact that only one game matters. Basketball will always be behind football for that reason.

No; that's dumb. Winning six in a row is hard, and winning six in a row with freshmen who have never been there before, is especially hard. A freshman-led team has only won once in history. But having talent is at least a step in the right direction, especially top talent like this.

No; that's dumb. Winning six in a row is hard, and winning six in a row with freshmen who have never been there before, is especially hard. A freshman-led team has only won once in history. But having talent is at least a step in the right direction, especially top talent like this.

Crazy Davis and Co. could do it. Prior to that team, the pundits said it couldn't be done.

I'm saying it's stupid to say freshman can't do it and mocking people that say, "he had more talent and couldn't win it" when the talent is mostly freshman.

I do love how Duke has dispelled every negative presumption some people had about UK.

I hope Duke wins every game that isn't against UK. Seriously.

I especially like when UK haters root for Duke.

Trust me, these out of state dook fans have no idea how dook is viewed locally.

What the **** do I care what a bunch of hayseeds who can't even spell a simple word like "Duke" think of my globally respected alma mater?

*Twice in history. 2012 and 2015.
Trust me, these out of state dook fans have no idea how dook is viewed locally.
We actually do, Duke isn't popular in North Carolina. We just don't care and it really doesn't matter, especially to recruits.

The NCAA loves Duke and cheats for them, not against them. Haven't you heard?

UVA is truly a game changing program though. Probably more important than Kansas.

Best in history still is UCLA with Alcindor

Best in history still is UCLA with Alcindor

Best what? Best team? I never saw them play because I was born in 1990, so I can't comment on that. But I've never seen anyone argue that team as best.

Best program? You named one player. That doesn't make a program. If you say that titles are the only thing that matters then fine, you still have to call us #2 in history.

What are you trying to say? I don't get your post, especially because I don't see what it has to do with what I was talking about.

Timing of the commitment was a declaration of war on Kentucky. Calipari and Kentucky aren't going to let Duke of all schools beat them at their own game. Gauntlet has been thrown mofos.

If Duke doesnt win it all next year, next season will be a massive disappointment. Whoever is trying to hedge and say otherwise is hilarious.

When you get the best 3 players along with the top rated point guard, really no ezcuse not to make a final four.

Going to watch some Zion Williamson mixtapes. Enjoy your night with ladies!
FTFY.

And Duke will have more talent again, but guess who ain’t scared, the same team that had less talent than them last year and cut down the nets. Bring it, Dukies. Maybe K can catch up w Roy in titles since he’s been to the Hill. Just maybe.

I guess you could say without a title that would be under achieving but the goal every single year at Duke is to win a title. The expectations are a little higher. Just making a final four isn’t good enough. Sadly they do not grow on trees and there is a reason in all the time college hoops has been around no men’s team has more than 8 titles. It’s hard to do. What’s harder to do is take freshman dominated teams and win a title.

With there not being a truly great team this year, that could happen sooner than later.

Villanova and Purdue have higher KenPom ratinga than any team in the past 2 seasons, and even higher ratings than 2015 champion Duke and 2015 Arizona. Just slightly behind 2015 Wisconsin.

There are 2 truly great teams this year.

Villanova and Purdue have higher KenPom ratinga than any team in the past 2 seasons, and even higher ratings than 2015 champion Duke and 2015 Arizona. Just slightly behind 2015 Wisconsin.

How can anyone define great on January 20th?

Ken pom is fun and all. But there is a reason why they play the games. I stand by my comment.

ADVERTISEMENT