ADVERTISEMENT

BEST CLASS IN HISTORY.

Stunned outraged and almost punched my girlfriend. Duke? Are you f*cking kidding me?

No one saw this coming. Congrats Dukies!!!
Yup. I heard nothing from anyone I trust to suggest Duke would land Zion. For a while now. Once he gets in better shape, my goodness what a class Duke has coming in next year.

All this tells me is he is incapable of leading a team. He needed to be surrounded by other stars for him to have a game. What a bitch.

Meh. Anthony Bennett 2.0. Still, unreal class for Duke. Insane what K is doing on the trail.

Losing out on even top 30 recruits (let alone top 10) has been par for the course for UNC the last several years, so quite frankly I am counting my blessings to have Coby White and Nassir Little. However, UK fans have to be pretty upset that Coach K has not only passed up Calipari in recruiting, but has now on paper exceeded Cal’s best recruiting class ever with the #1, #2, and #3 rated players for next year. Absolutely unbelievable recruiting by Duke.

So Barrett at the 2, Reddish 3, and Zion a small ball 4 or something?

Otherwise, what in the world is going on?

So...

Jones
Reddish
Barrett
Zion
Javin/Bolden?

Lol that's not fair. Can't wait to see Carter come back even though he'd be a lottery pick because reasons.

ADVERTISEMENT