ADVERTISEMENT

BEST CLASS IN HISTORY.

When in the hell did the dook program become known as a family? I’ve lived here in N.C. my whole life(45yrs) and have never heard not one person refer to them as a brotherhood or family. Matter of fact you’d be more likely to hear the opposite.

Reactions: heelpharm
I brought this up in another thread but didn't UNC get #1 play in multiple positions that ended up winning a title? That's arguably one of the best all time. On paper, Duke is up there with them.

This feels like the college equivalent of Durant picking GSW. Makes an otherwise likeable team now a villain I will be rooting against.

Calm down Q. Again congrats but we ain’t scared. Still gotta lace em up and play but damn....

Oh we're gonna handle that ass this year and next year. K may never lose to Roy again.

Just kidding. Thanks man. Just unreal. Most Duke fans thought he was going to Clemson or UNC.

This feels like the college equivalent of Durant picking GSW. Makes an otherwise likeable team now a villain I will be rooting against.

UnacceptableEvilHoatzin-max-1mb.gif

So...

Jones
Reddish
Barrett
Zion
Javin/Bolden?

Lol that's not fair. Can't wait to see Carter come back even though he'd be a lottery pick because reasons.

You know K is going to force Carter to come back.

Reactions: tw3301
What's wild is those top 3 guys all play the same position....also underrated story line this was mostly Capel who I think HAS TO get the job after K now thanks to his recruiting.

When in the hell did the dook program become known as a family? I’ve lived here in N.C. my whole life(45yrs) and have never heard not one person refer to them as a brotherhood or family. Matter of fact you’d be more likely to hear the opposite.

You are an idiot. It's literally a centerpiece of the program. You must not... read or go on social media or anything.

Reactions: pisgah101
Incredible get for Duke, honestly hadn’t heard them mentioned in the past few months.

Looks like we’re all just going to have to count the days until K’s retirement, at this point.

Biggest eater at Duke?

Zion Williamson or Belle Knox?

Gonna be 3 stacks if he doesn't slow down. Can't wait to see a 300 pound man have his head at the rim like Zion will.

Reactions: jhmossy
All this tells me is he is incapable of leading a team. He needed to be surrounded by other stars for him to have a game. What a bitch.

You suck at this. Sure he chose Duke and that makes you wanna kill yourself (must suck that you actually ever though SC had a chance at such a talented kid). Anyway, Duke was one of his professed "final 5". He didn't venture from that in his decision. And what in professional, National Basketball Association ball suggests Williamson didn't just do what most of the NBA "superstars" aren't doing in free agency?

I get why you say this as a UK fan. It’s fair. Those people that ripped Calipari for it were just haters. Most of those fans complaining had coaching staffs that recruited the very same guys.

Yeah it just irritates me. I don't care how well Duke does (I mean, I kinda care but only as far as Kentucky is concerned) as long as Kentucky is winning games. But the whole narrative that we were ruining basketball is interesting now that Duke is doing the same thing and not really catching the same flak.

You suck at this. Sure he chose Duke and that makes you wanna kill yourself (must suck that you actually ever though SC had a chance at such a talented kid). Anyway, Duke was one of his professed "final 5". He didn't venture from that in his decision. And what in professional, National Basketball Association ball suggests Williamson didn't just do what most of the NBA "superstars" aren't doing in free agency?
Why would I want to kill myself over Duke???? We just sat them down last tournament. Handily. Lol.

Yeah it just irritates me. I don't care how well Duke does (I mean, I kinda care but only as far as Kentucky is concerned) as long as Kentucky is winning games. But the whole narrative that we were ruining basketball is interesting now that Duke is doing the same thing and not really catching the same flak.

Haven't you heard? UVA is ruining basketball because we play slow. It doesn't matter that we have 4-year players who regularly attend class and graduate. Slow basketball is ruining the game.

Haven't you heard? UVA is ruining basketball because we play slow. It doesn't matter that we have 4-year players who regularly attend class and graduate. Slow basketball is ruining the game.

Four corners coming back amirite?

ADVERTISEMENT