ADVERTISEMENT

BBB attempting to poach recruits.

lurkeraspect84

Mar 4, 2014
They are reaching out to these recruits for the BBB League (click picture for full list). So far zero have accepted.

All three UK recruits have been approached.

Reactions: Hard2Bluff
He's trying...........
LaVar Ball and Big Baller Brand have reportedly offered top prospects “up to $10,000 per month” to join the Junior Basketball Association, according to Adam Zagoria of ZagsBlog.com. The lowest-ranked prospects will receive roughly $3,000 per month.

The league’s goal is to give graduating seniors a path to the NBA without going to college or having to play overseas for a season. Instead, the JBA will create ten teams in the United States, and they will all compete against one another.

All nationally ranked high school seniors, whose main goal are to reach the NBA, will be offered an opportunity to join the JBA, turning pro straight out of high school and bypassing the usual college pit stop,” according to the Big Baller Brand press release.

They’re gonna go broke really fast if they plan on paying guys that much. I assume the attendance at these things will rival WNBA games? Seriously, who’s gonna go? CBB fans aren’t gonna switch over. Most major cities already have NBA teams so you’re not poaching their fans. Also numerous cities have D-League teams. Ever been to one of those games? There’s people there but it’s not like it’s thousands every night. I just don’t see how they could afford to keep it going at the salaries they’re talking about when there will be virtually no public interest.

They better start selling more shoes. He needs a bigger wallet than 3-10K a month. However, I think he could carve out a niche for those who cant academically qualify for a big school or have other issues. He seems to be going after the opposite though.

And where exactly is all this money coming from? BBB is a bust and we all know Lavar ain't got no job.... it's Friday.

He obviously expects sponsorship and a tv deal, but I would think his main thing is if you get into the league they receive X% compensation from the player as their "agent".

The nba should announce that all jba players are ineligible for the draft until they play in it for two years. Watch it shut down real quick

Reactions: KisteK and MGO1668
And where exactly is all this money coming from? BBB is a bust and we all know Lavar ain't got no job.... it's Friday.
I believe he is actually making money in that eastern European shithole he sent his other 2 kids to play ball. His shoes are absolutely shit quality, they're probably used to that over there, but I guarantee he isn't selling them for $500. That's like half a year's salary there.

I believe he is actually making money in that eastern European shithole he sent his other 2 kids to play ball. His shoes are absolutely shit quality, they're probably used to that over there, but I guarantee he isn't selling them for $500. That's like half a year's salary there.
I doubt he's making much. If so, Lithuanians are not smart with money. :eek: Dude is a fraud. I thought it was hilarious that the BBB gave BBB F ratings across the board. Laughing

You believe he is making money? How! He hooked a few real housewive investors to float it and anybody with any common sense will bail. These shithead sons aren’t game changers. Their only positives stats are against small town rev teams. Trip dub on the used car tram....Espn

ADVERTISEMENT