ADVERTISEMENT

Battle for Atlantis Thread….

Unsure - Uconn prob has some dead legs today ...
I hope so. And I also think we’re a better defense team than Auburn. I just really struggle to see us put up enough points to match them. We committed 20 turnovers against Loyola who plays a less aggressive defense than Uconn.

The white walkons on UConn’s bench that freak out every time they don’t like the call are annoying.

Reactions: olsonab
Look at this little band wagon bitch. Makes the easy decision to pick a team that’s already good to cheer for. You are the worst kind of fan in sports. UConn is more accomplished then duke the last 25 years. Auburn lost a game in double OT yesterday against a ranked team without our best returning player and likely first round draft pick. He returns In December. I feel very good with auburns team right now for the back half of the season
Let’s go back 30 years. Duke has 5. UConn? And who is a bandwagon fan?

It’s championship day. Baylor-MSU. Fvck Yeah. We’ll take down Baylor in the championship game (of battle for Atlantis) and do what Gonzaga couldn’t.

Reactions: WojoRising
Let’s go back 30 years. Duke has 5. UConn? And who is a bandwagon fan?
The bandwagon fan is you. Never attended a class at duke. You chose duke for the sole reason that they were good. Just like 95 percent of all duke fans

The bandwagon fan is you. Never attended a class at duke. You chose duke for the sole reason that they were good. Just like 95 percent of all duke fans

Did you make a single post here before Auburn started winning games? 😂

Did you make a single post here before Auburn started winning games? 😂
Yes. I began posting here back during the Jeff Lebo era. I wasn’t as good back then though. Wish I would have known how fun it was to mess with the blue blood fans then. N

Really now. Interesting since you know nothing about me. Here’s a little information for you dumbass. Actualky had a sibling play 4 years of football for Duke University. Live in Raleigh and have been going to games for all sports for 25 years. Love Duke Lax. Go to 5 hoops games a year. Any other stupid F’ng things you would like to say this afternoon.

It’s amazing to me that Syracuse has gotten so much more out of Edwards than I expected, and yet can look so much worse than I expected. What a horrible zone.

Syracuse is down 15 with 3 minutes to go and this broad just said they can get back in it by going inside and not relying on threes
Jabari just showed why he is a top 5 pick. 21 for auburn in Atlantis. We are going to be scary with Flanagan

Reactions: homanga
ADVERTISEMENT