ADVERTISEMENT

Avenatti says Nike EYBL execs. were willing to pay for college players

I didnt say CFB isnt dirty. My lead off post was "I dont care anymore" was it not.

My point is CFB games are something meaningful to discuss, actual game action, v all the offseason stupidity. Reds are headed towards the finish line so baseball season is wrapping up.

This basketball scandal stuff, again, why care. What has been done to anyone of consequence?

I also dont care at all about PEDs. Dude wants to juice have at it. Makes games more exciting when dudes are beasts. Its not my testicles shriveling up out there.

I don't think anyone under 25 should be using PEDs unless they have a pituitary disorder or something. But I do think that older athletes with documented deficiencies in certain hormones should have the right to get a hormone replacement script like anyone else.

That said, I'd be all for anyone at any age to use whatever if it were within the rules. It's a huge advantage over those that aren't doing it. Plus, people shouldn't feel pressure to break the rules and use something potentially dangerous to be able to compete.

I don't think anyone under 25 should be using PEDs unless they have a pituitary disorder or something. But I do think that older athletes with documented deficiencies in certain hormones should have the right to get a hormone replacement script like anyone else.

That said, I'd be all for anyone at any age to use whatever if it were within the rules. It's a huge advantage over those that aren't doing it. Plus, people shouldn't feel pressure to break the rules and use something potentially dangerous to be able to compete.
Those are all valid concerns, but again, why should I care? Its not my body. And they're competing for my entertainment. If it makes it that much more compelling, have at it.

Those are all valid concerns, but again, why should I care? Its not my body. And they're competing for my entertainment. If it makes it that much more compelling, have at it.

I’ll bet you’d care if it came out that Kentucky was clean but the teams that beat them were full of roid abusers.

They’re probably the most juiced of all. 60 year olds with arms like a prime Sly Stallone.
jacked_ref.0.gif

Probably would include a Coach K assistant's texts if they had their hands on those.
Remember they're only assuming KP is Kenny Payne.

They used this disclaimer " that couldn’t immediately be identified by Yahoo Sports", then proceeded to run with perceptions.

It's fun for UK fans to watch ppl try and tear down an empire. Nothing they say or type seems to work. We just keep winning. Crazy right?

Edit: Tipton (far left on the photo above) won awards for publishing the Sutton scandal. Somehow, UK bounced back and won 3 titles since then.

Last edited:
Remember they're only assuming KP is Kenny Payne.

They used this disclaimer " that couldn’t immediately be identified by Yahoo Sports", then proceeded to run with perceptions.

Yes but they confirmed that it is a University of Kentucky assistant, or so it seemed that they confirmed that in the first article. Thus, in this article, they saw KP in the released texts, so obviously people are going to connect the dots. No? Who else would it be? Katina Powell?

Yes but they confirmed that it is a University of Kentucky assistant, or so it seemed that they confirmed that in the first article. Thus, in this article, they saw KP in the released texts, so obviously people are going to connect the dots. No? Who else would it be? Katina Powell?
Just saying they clearly need more proof, the rest is just speculation for the desperate.

But hey, when does the media need proof anymore to smear slander?

Again it's flattering they brought UK into this mess. Probably got them a few more clicks from the weak minded.

Last edited:
Just saying they clearly need more proof, the rest is just speculation for the desperate.

Again it's flattering they brought UK into this mess. Probably got them a few more clicks from the weak minded.

You sound like a ku fan SmokinSmile

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

yep a lot of reaching going on
it amazes me that so many people link or write anything that has the slightest mention of UK in hopes of UK breaking the rules

when someone actually has some evidence and not just speculation and/or opinion then i will take them seriously
until then i will just laugh at them and enjoy their pain

it amazes me that so many people link or write anything that has the slightest mention of UK in hopes of UK breaking the rules

when someone actually has some evidence and not just speculation and/or opinion then i will take them seriously
Exactly.

Any of y'all who are anti-UK, an honest question....do you really believe with Cal being here this long, with as much of a hard on as rival schools have to see us go down, with guys like Pat Forde and Pete Thamel out there, that if we were doing things something, anything at all, wouldn't have come out by now? Seriously. There are several guys who we were recruiting and backed off of that it later came out received $. Be honest with yourselves and put hate aside. You know its a valid point.

Furthermore, the blemishes Cal has with Camby and Rose have been rehashed tenfold on here. Is it not plausible after being burned like that he might not dot his Ts and cross his Is in recruiting when he finally got his dream job here?

Id honestly like legitimate, intelligent non troll answers. I think any reasonable outside observer could look at all the evidence and conclude we are doing things the right way.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

UK fans lead the charge when any school has any kind of drama. UNC, KU and UL fans can attest to that so when something is reported of course rival fans are going to jump on it because you guys would do the exact same thing. Personally I’m not going to comment on anything till there’s more proof. No need to assume anything because I’ve seen first hand when your assumptions are wrong.

Reactions: wesr
UK fans lead the charge when any school has any kind of drama. UNC, KU and UL fans can attest to that so when something is reported of course rival fans are going to jump on it because you guys would do the exact same thing. Personally I’m not going to comment on anything till there’s more proof. No need to assume anything because I’ve seen first hand when your assumptions are wrong.
All 3 of the schools you listed are guilty as **** of cheating.....so you're point is that UK fans are the first to point it out? Great argument.

All 3 of the schools you listed are guilty as **** of cheating.....so you're point is that UK fans are the first to point it out? Great argument.

The same NCAA that cleared your coach cleared UNC. Not hard to understand. If you wanna go back in history we can. All I’m saying is you guys can dish out but when something comes out on UK you deflect. Like I said earlier I don’t think you guys have anything to worry about unless more comes out.

Reactions: wesr
The same NCAA that cleared your coach cleared UNC. Not hard to understand. If you wanna go back in history we can. All I’m saying is you guys can dish out but when something comes out on UK you deflect. Like I said earlier I don’t think you guys have anything to worry about unless more comes out.
Thanks for proving my point. They cleared Cal of any wrong doing in both cases, yet vacated the UMass and Memphis Final 4s because Camby and Rose WERE guilty. Cal didn't have any involvement in any of it. Meanwhile at UNC you had an academic system set up to play the NCAA and then dodged it on a complete b.s legal loophole. How is Rose's HS SAT score, which that same entity had already ruled valid, within the purvey of the NCAA, but farcical classes set up to enable eligibility for otherwise completely ignorant simpletons who have zero business at a university valid?

Thanks for proving my point. They cleared Cal of any wrong doing in both cases, yet vacated the UMass and Memphis Final 4s because Camby and Rose WERE guilty. Cal didn't have any involvement in any of it. Meanwhile at UNC you had an academic system set up to play the NCAA and then dodged it on a complete b.s legal loophole. How is Rose's HS SAT score, which that same entity had already ruled valid, within the purvey of the NCAA, but farcical classes set up to enable eligibility for otherwise completely ignorant simpletons who have zero business at a university valid?

You proved my point. Fact: No Sanctions on UNC. Your opinion doesn’t mean shit just like mine don’t. Facts over opinion all day everyday. The end result is all that matters, if you wanna argue what you think, handle your business.

You proved my point. Fact: No Sanctions on UNC. Your opinion doesn’t mean shit just like mine don’t. Facts over opinion all day everyday. The end result is all that matters, if you wanna argue what you think, handle your business.
So your answer is to dip your head in sand and deny deny deny. Like school in the summer...no class. Or perhaps more pertinent, like school in Chapel Hill.Laughing

Handle our business? What accusations have been levied against UK? What business praytell need we handle?Laughing

Child please, yall are bushleague as ****.

So your answer is to dip your head in sand and deny deny deny. Like school in the summer...no class. Or perhaps more pertinent, like school in Chapel Hill.Laughing

Handle our business? What accusations have been levied against UK? What business praytell need we handle?Laughing

Child please, yall are bushleague as ****.

You like to argue facts so you may dispute the Earth is round, you tell me. What am I denying? Your head is in the sand because you’re arguing something that is fact and you don’t agree with. Staying on topic, UK has no worries.

You like to argue facts so you may dispute the Earth is round, you tell me. What am I denying? Your head is in the sand because you’re arguing something that is fact and you don’t agree with. Staying on topic, UK has no worries.
Is that really the best you could come up with. Own the cheating or **** off.

Is that really the best you could come up with. Own the cheating or **** off.

All I need junior. Keep arguing facts but I will throw this one at you. How many times has UK been smacked by the NCAA? Here’s a hint, it’s more than 1. Winking

You know your football program’s bad when Kentucky fans start knocking it. Laughing

Although they’ve never been the types to look in the mirror.

As a UK fan, I'm not as worried because it the messages doesn't directly implicate UK as a wrongdoer

Does it look bad? Yes. Will rivals use it against us? Of course. But I'm not worried.... yet.

Yea, nothing will happen to Kentucky. It’s literally a waste typing anything else to rival fans that believe whatever they want. Tag me when we get caught cheating

As a UK fan, I'm not as worried because it the messages doesn't directly implicate UK as a wrongdoer

Does it look bad? Yes. Will rivals use it against us? Of course. But I'm not worried.... yet.

Wow. One of you actually admitted that “it looks bad?”

Quite the break from “all the evidence points to UK doing things the right way but y’all are guilty as ****!”

Reactions: I am stupid
If it is KP, why would he respond “Watch your back, bro.” Why wouldn’t KP report said cheating to the NCAA? I think if there’s nothing I’m worried about, I’d probably report it. Want to level the playing ground.

Unless.......it could backfire?? :p

ADVERTISEMENT