ADVERTISEMENT

Avenatti says Nike EYBL execs. were willing to pay for college players

But you believe everything you read? Gotcha

What the hell does that mean? Don't be upset that you believe everything you hear. It doesn't make you stupid.

At the end of the day, after all has been investigated, I would bet that Duke and Zion are not found guilty of breaking any rules.

What the hell does that mean? Don't be upset that you believe everything you hear. It doesn't make you stupid.

At the end of the day, after all has been investigated, I would bet that Duke and Zion are not found guilty of breaking any rules.

Well an audio recording by the fbi doesn’t seem to convince you bc, it’s “not written down” anywhere. And ur troll response was that apparently bc I believe this mean I believe every thing I hear, and since u need to see it wrote down somewhere to believe it I just assumed u believe everything u read. Like I said u don’t have to write something down to make it true.

And I am inclined to agree with you at the end of the day. I dunno if the ncaa doesn’t wanna go after their cash cows (after unc skated on obv academic fraud I’m leaning this way). Or if they just don’t wanna spend the time and money investigating 1000 (hyperbole) diff schools. But regardless I don’t think duke has anything to worry about. That doesn’t mean they have their hands clean, just that they will never be investigated by the wildly inconsistent ncaa infractions committee.

ADVERTISEMENT