ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn versus Kentucky 2-1-2020

Bert Higginbotha

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2003
Smiths Grove, Kentucky
kentucky.rivals.com
I came over to show up after Auburn beat Kentucky in their Super Bowl and could not find a thread.

So I say Uncle. For those of you that did not watch it, here is the box score.

Screen-Shot-2020-02-01-at-7.24.13-PM-768x833.png

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Quickley having a +3, while playing all but 7 minutes in a game Kentucky lost by 9, is insane.

Auburn was much more aggressive and Kentucky was a step slow all night. Couldn’t stay in front of our guards. Contested our shooters late and fouled. Got to loose balls and rebounds late and fouled. Made plenty of other dumb fouls along the way.

It’s just not a great UK squad. No depth. Only really have two guys that can shoot/ score and they both had good games. Auburn shot like ass which is becoming a bit of a habit for us but we space the floor infinitely better and attack the rim/glass. Our depth, athleticism and effort was too much for the Cats to handle. Richards obviously not used to getting bodied and bullied the way Wiley abused him.

For those of you that did not watch it, here is the box score.

I didn't see it Bert.

The 2 things that stand out are 17 off Reb for Auburn that is probably where the game was won? One guy for Auburn gets 7 in under 20 min. If I'm Auburn I play that guy more.

49 fouls combined. That's just too many for 40 min. Let them play. For context on FTs...I'm guessing the national avg combined in a game is < 35, or < 40. You got 68 FTA combined in this game that's just ridiculous.

The world would explode if the kind of person who puts people on ignore didn’t transparently hint at them having that person on ignore

Reactions: JimboBBN
@Bert Higginbotha take @JimboBBN off of ignore and you will see a 7 page thread on the game. Also Jimbo says he's sorry and misses you.
Thanks for the information about the other thread. I should not have started this thread not knowing that.

However, I am not interested as Jimbo is not sorry. He did nothing wrong he just played both sides. I don't need to tolerate that.

I came over to show up after Auburn beat Kentucky in their Super Bowl and could not find a thread.

So I say Uncle. For those of you that did not watch it, here is the box score.

I thought Auburn plays Kentucky twice this season- so they have two superbowls? Wow, so lucky!!

Reactions: olsonab
They were equally lucky last year, but the game at Rupp will always be a sell out. The sell outs at Auburn is why it is their super bowl.

Lol. We sold out vs freaking Lehigh when students were out for Christmas break.

Good try at a jab, though! I swear it’s not arrogant at all............

Thanks for the information about the other thread. I should not have started this thread not knowing that.

However, I am not interested as Jimbo is not sorry. He did nothing wrong he just played both sides. I don't need to tolerate that.
What do you mean he played both sides?

Yeah, it was a “2019 Midwest Region Champs” T-shirt giveaway that night.

Huge demand...

Well, I can certainly understand Auburn fans wanting those T-shirts. It’s a rare occasion and they didn’t wanna miss out!!! I remember my great grand dad talking about UK winning it’s first region championship to go to a final 4 when he was younger!

Lol. We sold out vs freaking Lehigh when students were out for Christmas break.

Good try at a jab, though! I swear it’s not arrogant at all............
Ha they’re so hurt over not being better than Auburn these days. Hell 2 of their starters wanted to come to Auburn but found the opportunity for playing time better at Kentucky. Think about that for a second. All praise unto Bruce.

Reactions: olsonab
Bert is the ring leader for all of the rafters pussies that infiltrate this board. They come and go. Each month there’s always a new one who wants to try me, it’s cute.

Well, I can certainly understand Auburn fans wanting those T-shirts. It’s a rare occasion and they didn’t wanna miss out!!! I remember my great grand dad talking about UK winning it’s first region championship to go to a final 4 when he was younger!

He was a good man....

ADVERTISEMENT