ADVERTISEMENT

Ant Man Edwards decides on Monday

beware manufactured suspense. He was an FSU lock when he reclassified.

Hope you're right. For the first time, I'm nervous. Hagans is helping UK make a good push and UGA seems to have really struck accord with someone in Edwards' camp about the prospects of playing/living close to home.

Still, if he makes it to Tallahassee this weekend I'll feel solid.

Hope you're right. For the first time, I'm nervous. Hagans is helping UK make a good push and UGA seems to have really struck accord with someone in Edwards' camp about the prospects of playing/living close to home.

Still, if he makes it to Tallahassee this weekend I'll feel solid.
If he goes anywhere else it's due to this and likely $henanigan$ in his camp.

Would make sense. FSU had Azubuike all but wrapped up and then the last 2 days a whole bunch of predictions started coming in for KU and then Azubike's high school switched to adidas.

I wish Nike would help FSU in hoops the way they do in football. I'd rather win a hoops title than another football one.

Would make sense. FSU had Azubuike all but wrapped up and then the last 2 days a whole bunch of predictions started coming in for KU and then Azubike's high school switched to adidas.

I wish Nike would help FSU in hoops the way they do in football. I'd rather win a hoops title than another football one.
Georgia is Nike as well, my guess would be booster related. Adidas is the only shoe company that cheats, see Arizona and Kansas.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

Hopefully UK offered a nice house in Lexington like Y'all did for Zion. Great investment.

Reactions: kl40504
Hopefully UK offered a nice house in Lexington like Y'all did for Zion. Great investment.

Shoot, Edwards' family can stay in my house in Tallahassee next year if it gets him in Garnet and Gold.

Reactions: tw3301
Georgia is Nike as well, my guess would be booster related. Adidas is the only shoe company that cheats, see Arizona and Kansas.

I fully believe Nike cheats, just not as dumb as adidas. Unfortunately for me, Nike values FSU for football, not hoops.

Do you really think this?

Probably and I don't care. I salute all players getting the $$ they deserve. Just like Bagley and his dad getting like 500k from Nike for their AAU team. The system is rigged against players getting paid. If they can get it more power to them.

Reactions: GE Nole
You’re still pissed over a subtle jab I made. Omg it’s a damn message board. I knew it would ruffle your feathers comparing uk to to New England winning 2 of 3 years. It was a joke not an attack nothing more.
Has nothing to do with that post. I’ve thought that you look like a dumbass when you post ever since you first came over to DI trolling. Thankfully our mods banned your dumbass.

I really don’t understand why you’d want to play for Tom Crean at Georgia if you’re the top ranked recruit. I don’t get it.

ADVERTISEMENT