ADVERTISEMENT

And 1

wrbchWolfPack81

Gold Member
May 29, 2011
Yesterday, Markell Johnson took a ball to the hoop and got fouled. After he scored the basket he simply said And one. Of course Markell didn’t get the call and the ref was quick to give him a technical. Why is that a T? Do most referees with reasonable sized manhood make that call?

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Yesterday, Markell Johnson took a ball to the hoop and got fouled. After he scored the basket he simply said And one. Of course Markell didn’t get the call and the ref was quick to give him a technical. Why is that a T? Do most referees with reasonable sized manhood make that call?
Sounds stupid. In that case, Barrett should have been T'd up at the end of the first half. He drove to the basket, waited to see if the ball went in and screamed "and one". There was no foul called btw.

I was courtside for this. There are mixed reports. Some folks saying Markell said a few expletives at the ref in addition to and 1. Obviously Markell said otherwise, and Keatts was on the other side of the court so he didn’t hear.

All that said, the refs were pretty poor overall and absolutely seemed to be the type who took things a little too seriously. One of them was screaming at Ham, which is pretty rare because Ham is so stoic on the sideline. From my vantage point, Markell should not have been assessed a tech.

What should have been assessed was the blatant clear path foul late in the game when FSU was going up for a dunk. Not only was a clear path foul not assessed, the ref didn’t even award an and 1. Said it was pre-shot, which was bogus.

I’m not used to anything but treatment like this but I do feel bad for my guys who have to put up with it. Not trying to take a shot at FSU as they played a tough game and kept us in check but I just don’t understand officials that make calls like that.

Reactions: RollTide7277
I assume you feel this conspiracy was contrived by UNC and all of their minions correct, State fan?

I feel like you should start more threads about individual calls that demonstrate a clear lack of respect for your wholly terrible program.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-8915-1405685252-4.gif

It should be ok period. If refs start T'ing up players for reacting to calls and missed calls there won't be anyone left to play.

Yes, I think it is probably safe to say there is more to the story. Imagine that. State fans not exactly telling the truth about something.

Reactions: GE Nole
He does that every game.

I hear basketball players all over the country do this every game. Phil Cofer probably does it multiple times a game.

This is why I’m hesitant to believe that’s all Markell said. Either he’s not telling the whole truth, or that ref is the biggest pansy in the country.

I hear basketball players all over the country do this every game. Phil Cofer probably does it multiple times a game.

This is why I’m hesitant to believe that’s all Markell said. Either he’s not telling the whole truth, or that ref is the biggest pansy in the country.
You can watch it in the replay. I saw it in real time

If I wanted to do my usual thing I would have pointed out that FSU wasn’t called for a foul in the first thirteen minutes on the second half.

If I wanted to do my usual thing I would have pointed out that FSU wasn’t called for a foul in the first thirteen minutes on the second half.

Pretty hard to foul when the other team comes down and:

A. Jacks up a three in the first 10 seconds
2. Gets into the paint with ease in transition off a turnover
D. Throws it away early in the shot clock

Moo has never, ever lost a game because someone beat them. There was always a bad call or bad officiating or injured player or nebulous conspiracy usually involving Carolina making moves behind the scenes.

NC State is truly the gift that keeps on giving.

Last edited:
Pretty hard to foul when the other team comes down and:

A. Jacks up a three in the first 10 seconds
2. Gets into the paint with ease in transition off a turnover
D. Throws it away early in the shot clock

Even though you exaggerate you’re not all wrong I guess. I just thought it was a pretty aggressive game for you guys not to get called for a foul for so long. You guys were pressing almost as much as we were.

Even though you exaggerate you’re not all wrong I guess. I just thought it was a pretty aggressive game for you guys not to get called for a foul for so long. You guys were pressing almost as much as we were.

They don't suck though.

NCSU had 26 fouls, FSU had 18. Mind you, NCSU picked up some intentional fouls late when y’all were behind, so it was really more like 24 for y’all.

Considering State took 46% more 3s than FSU took, I’d say that foul disparity is more than fair.

Fvck you you father's login POS. Who are you a real fan of? UNCW? UNC Asheville? Your Alma mater Georgia fvcking no job Southern? Fvck you and your mom. I'll meet you at Circuit City to talk about it
I don't get the "father's login POS". And Circuit City has been closed for a long time, dog. You sure you don't want to meet him at Fermental or something?

Reactions: wrbchWolfPack81
No.

But I did not see the game.

Reactions: wrbchWolfPack81
I don't get the "father's login POS". And Circuit City has been closed for a long time, dog. You sure you don't want to meet him at Fermental or something?
I think the poster we see here today has been given a login because that account never trolled State like this.

That's the joke about circuit city, you've been on tMB enough to know about Wachovia

Moo has never, ever lost a game because someone beat them. There was always a bad call or bad officiating or injured player or nebulous conspiracy usually involving Carolina making moves behind the scenes.

NC State is truly the gift that keeps on giving.
And UNC at Cheater hill has never won a game with an eligible roster.

And UNC at Cheater hill has never won a game with an eligible roster.

Huh. Can you point me to the link where the rosters were shown to be ineligible? We should certainly forfeit games since this is obviously the case. No Wolpfacker has ever gotten this wrong and I wouldn’t expect that to start now.

Huh. Can you point me to the link where the rosters were shown to be ineligible? We should certainly forfeit games since this is obviously the case. No Wolpfacker has ever gotten this wrong and I wouldn’t expect that to start now.

How many years was this guy on the team?

You should forward this to the NCAA.

Wolpfackers are worse than a bunch of Hillary fanboys who think Trump used the Russians to rig the election.
A Tarheel talking to a Wolfpacker about liberal politics? You’re a fan of one of the most liberal schools in the nation son. Just laughable.

A Tarheel talking to a Wolfpacker about liberal politics? You’re a fan of one of the most liberal schools in the nation son. Just laughable.

I would be embarrassed too if I was acting like a Hillary Clinton supporter.

But then again, I don't cheer for the Fack so my threshold for humiliation is probably much lower than yours.

I would be embarrassed too if I was acting like a Hillary Clinton supporter.

But then again, I don't cheer for the Fack so my threshold for humiliation is probably much lower than yours.
Educate yourself. Educate yourself about UNC. You are so lost or just stupid.

The NCAA allows the University to use their ethics when it comes to athletic eligibility when academics are involved. When a school lacks ethics typos happen and the school turns Oprah on us and says everyone is eligible. Boxill was head of the Parr Center of Ethics at Chapel Hill. There are emails out there that show how ethical she was.

The NCAA allows the University to use their ethics when it comes to athletic eligibility when academics are involved. When a school lacks ethics typos happen and the school turns Oprah on us and says everyone is eligible. Boxill was head of the Parr Center of Ethics at Chapel Hill. There are emails out there that show how ethical she was.

Maybe we should go full in on ethics and sign with Adidas.

Reactions: lerario
ADVERTISEMENT