ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Tournament

Has a team that had COY and POY ever missed the NCAA tournament before? LOL

I think Wake is in Dayton at best now. But wouldn't surprise me if they're in NIT. Their resume is awful.

I also think Wake gave Forbes an extension too soon. Dude hit lightning in the transfer portal this year. No clue if can do that or recruit at an ACC level consistently to warrant the extension yet.

They don't deserve it but they'll probably get in over a good mid major

Reactions: jhmossy
Geese. Syracuse without Boeheim? We might double them up tomorrow.

So, semi-good news for Wake: Xavier lost. And to a so-so team in Butler. Wake was the 6th last at-large team in the field on bracketmatrix, while Xavier was the 4th last team in. So, good chance at least Xavier won't pass them.

So, semi-good news for Wake: Xavier lost. And to a so-so team in Butler. Wake was the 6th last at-large team in the field on bracketmatrix, while Xavier was the 4th last team in. So, good chance at least Xavier won't pass them.
It will probably come down to how many, if any... bids get stolen.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
I have just been watching now and then but have stayed with it the last few minutes to see if the ending is good.

2nd one of the day. ACC always delivers. Powerhouse teams just trading blows.

giphy.gif

Wyatt Wilkes doesn't think Boeheim should be suspended. He seems pretty chill about everything.

Not sure who that guy is.

He should without a doubt be suspended. He punched someone. If he just tripped someone then you just ignore it but a punch. Have to do something about that.

Oh, that is the dude he punched, lol.

And yeah, that dude is chill.

That cat needs to hang out with Walton.

This has been close the entire time I've been watching. Getting after each other. Trading buckets. Every 3 or 4 minutes.

Reactions: GE Nole
And yeah, that dude is chill.

That cat needs to hang out with Walton.

He’s super chill. His nickname on the team is Moonshadow.

But that’s part of the issue. He’s a senior and all our seniors are chill, good guys. We don’t have a Trent Forrest or Terance Mann or Michael Ojo to be the alpha. The injuries obviously cratered the season, but even without them we were still likely gonna be a second round NCAAT loss because of a lack of “dudes.”

Chandler Jackson will be fixing that next season.

He’s super chill. His nickname on the team is Moonshadow.

But that’s part of the issue. He’s a senior and all our seniors are chill, good guys. We don’t have a Trent Forrest or Terance Mann or Michael Ojo to be the alpha. The injuries obviously cratered the season, but even without them we were still likely gonna be a second round NCAAT loss because of a lack of “dudes.”

Chandler Jackson will be fixing that next season.
Expect a jump from Cleveland and the other freshmen for next season?

I’m kind of looking forward to 40 minutes of Symir. We can’t beat Duke with Buddy so maybe something different will work. The bigger loss is Ajak. I think Cuse will legitimately have 4 guys play all 40 minutes.

edit: ‘bigger’ probably isn’t the right word, but having no frontcourt depth is a huge problem

I’m kind of looking forward to 40 minutes of Symir. We can’t beat Duke with Buddy so maybe something different will work. The bigger loss is Ajak. I think Cuse will legitimately have 4 guys play all 40 minutes.

edit: ‘bigger’ probably isn’t the right word, but having no frontcourt depth is a huge problem
How many guys are going to play today for Cuse-six?

Just need Cuse to at least make Duke work, maybe piss off some of them so they swing on someone themselves.

Seems like Boeheim has never been a big fan of deep benches.

Torrence might be helpful on the defensive end. Just doesn't seem like Cuse has the personnel to effectively stop Duke.

Did Carolina ruin Duke? Lol. How quickly did K get to the refs at half? Not able to watch the game to see sadly. I bet it was quick though.

7-14 from 2
6-22 from three

Those are ghastly numbers by Duke even against a zone

It is weird that he spends every break going at refs instead of coaching. Probably benefits Duke going forward though because he has basically been coaching for a few years.

ADVERTISEMENT