ADVERTISEMENT

ACC ACC ACC!!

3 of the last 5 in basketball. Also, we've won 8 titles this century. To put that into perspective, checkout when the major conferences won their 8th most recent title:

ACC: 2001
Pac-12: 1969
SEC: 1958
Big Ten: 1953
Big 12: lol

What is this? I was told a few times over the weekend from acc fans they didn’t care about other teams in their conferences. Weird...

UVA UVA UVA
You assholes finally didn't choke.

I was getting tired of having to defend the ACC's honor on the streets when people kept bringing up the loss to a 16 Seed, I'm glad we're finally past that.

Reactions: Quavarius
Conference pride is gay. But since it's okay to be gay, it is worth noting that the ACC has won 3 of the last 5 titles with 3 different teams. Without looking, has any other conference won 3 titles in 5 years with 3 different teams?

Conference pride is gay. But since it's okay to be gay, it is worth noting that the ACC has won 3 of the last 5 titles with 3 different teams. Without looking, has any other conference won 3 titles in 5 years with 3 different teams?

ACC did it with Duke, Maryland, and UNC in the early 2000's as well (2001, 2002, 2005).

If the Big East didn't disband, they would have accomplished the same feat with 2013 Louisville, 2014 UConn, and 2016 Villanova.

Nice time period OP.

Since 2000 though the SEC has won a combined 13 ncaa national titles (even more official titles) between basketball and football.

Next closest is the ACC with 9.

LOL at the big 10 only having 3.

Big 12 has 2

PAC 12 has 2

Nice time period OP.
Then proceeds to pick a time period and conference honk over his school's rival's success.
Since 2000 though the SEC has won a combined 13 ncaa national titles (even more official titles) between basketball and football.

Big 12 has 2

PAC 12 has 2
Thank God for Saban.

Nice time period OP.

Big 12 has 2

PAC 12 has 2
Hmmm. An Auburn fan riding the coattails of Alabama football. Nice. You're 3rd or 4th fiddle here. Since this is a basketball board, you're 4th behind Alabama (football) Florida (both) Kentucky (basketball) Auburn (Cam Newton)

Then proceeds to pick a time period and conference honk over his school's rival's success.

Thank God for Saban.

How is saban any different than coach k?

Honestly we can look all time between football and basketball and the SEC still wins

Hmmm. An Auburn fan riding the coattails of Alabama football. Nice. You're 3rd or 4th fiddle here. Since this is a basketball board, you're 4th behind Alabama (football) Florida (both) Kentucky (basketball) Auburn (Cam Newton)

I am not riding the coat tails of anyone. The SEC is clearly the most successful conference historically. We also make a lot more money than your conference. Just think Vanderbilt makes more from athletics than every school in the ACC

meh, I'll give him a tip of the cap for the "official championship" thread but beyond that he has been the most butt hurt poster on this board since Auburn lost in the final 4 due to their own stupidity.

Sorry the truth hurts you

meh, I'll give him a tip of the cap for the "official championship" thread but beyond that he has been the most butt hurt poster on this board since Auburn lost in the final 4 due to their own stupidity.
His butthurt goes back further. If you remember the Duke game thread.

Reactions: tw3301
I am not riding the coat tails of anyone. The SEC is clearly the most successful conference historically. We also make a lot more money than your conference. Just think Vanderbilt makes more from athletics than every school in the ACC

Wonder why? Oh wait, the TV deal. How hard is it for someone to wrap that around their head?

You are still rustled through your pants. Must’ve been a miserable past few weeks

Wonder why? Oh wait, the TV deal. How hard is it for someone to wrap that around their head?

You are still rustled through your pants. Must’ve been a miserable past few weeks

Yes. The tv deal. Why does the sec have a better tv deal than the acc again?

Yes. The tv deal. Why does the sec have a better tv deal than the acc again?

Because the ACC network has been in the works to come to national tv for awhile now and becomes official in August 2019. Can you be more dumb?

It isn’t because of success.

Unless you’re an Auburn fan who is actively supporting your rival’s football titles......oh wait.

Reactions: AWilli6995
Because the ACC network has been in the works to come to national tv for awhile now and becomes official in August 2019. Can you be more dumb?

It isn’t because of success.

Unless you’re an Auburn fan who is actively supporting your rival’s football titles......oh wait.

You are still going to make less even with the acc network.

Supporting my rivals titles? Auburn has won a title dipshit. And yes it is because of success. It’s what happens when you win 7 titles in a row in football by 4 different schools.

You are still going to make less even with the acc network.

Supporting my rivals titles? Auburn has won a title dipshit. And yes it is because of success. It’s what happens when you win 7 titles in a row in football by 4 different schools.

Congrats on Auburn winning a football title. You still are seen ITT boasting about Bama's titles and other SEC rivals'. What a joke.

The moral of this thread is ACC, SEC, and BIG fans are all conference honks.

Shocking. :eek:

Congrats on Auburn winning a football title. You still are seen ITT boasting about Bama's titles and other SEC rivals'. What a joke.

THris thread was started by an acc fan boosting about titles in his conference. Yet you had no problem with that. The acc is filled with schools like your own that couldn’t get accepted into the SEC

THris thread was started by an acc fan boosting about titles in his conference. Yet you had problem with that. The acc is filled with schools like your own that couldn’t get accepted into the SEC
I think UL has been accepted into almost every conference except the SEC. They're like a hobo that rides the rails east of the Mississippi.

ADVERTISEMENT