ADVERTISEMENT

ACC ACC ACC!!

THris thread was started by an acc fan boosting about titles in his conference. Yet you had no problem with that. The acc is filled with schools like your own that couldn’t get accepted into the SEC

This thread was obviously a joke in reference to the classic "SEC SEC SEC" that fans like you like to chant when your team loses and others win. I mean it was chanted at the Auburn vs UNC game, LOL. I don't think I've EVER heard an ACC chant at any game. Apparently, you even boast when your own rival wins.

Last edited:
Reactions: sgrooms
Oh man, I triggered the fvck out of you . RollLaugh
This is you and Gilligan, isn't it?

kissinghawkeyes.jpg

Yes but currently It’s the worst P5 football conference. It has one relevant team, and it’s playing teams like Pitt and Duke in its CCG game - that’s just plain pathetic. All it takes right now is Clemson finally losing that Syracuse game to knock them out of the playoff, or Dabo going to Bama after a Saban health scare, and the ACC is an epic football failure. FSU is toast indefinitely and Miami won’t return to its old brand ever IMO. V-tech as a program is east coast Kstate.

Basketball is a different story and a powerhouse ....and will always be either #1 or top 3 at the worse bc of the emphasis on b-ball on the east coast. The OLD Big East was the only conference to me that gave the ACC a run for its money consistently in hoops and that’s over now.

All it takes right now is Clemson finally losing that Syracuse game to knock them out of the playoff,

Like in 2017 when they lost to Syracuse and still made the CFP?

Or like in 2016 when they lost to Pitt and still made CFP, and won it?

The conference of champions keeps rolling.

3 of the last 6 football titles and 3 of the last 6 basketball titles.

At least the B10 has Iowa Wrestling though. RollLaugh
Bill Walton said the PAC 12 is the conference of champions.

Wonder why? Oh wait, the TV deal. How hard is it for someone to wrap that around their head?

You are still rustled through your pants. Must’ve been a miserable past few weeks
And this comes from a fan of the most corrupt program in college basketball. A program that just fired it’s basketball coach and AD for corruption. Coming from a program that has not won a title in basketball for decades.

ADVERTISEMENT