ADVERTISEMENT

A Letter to My Dad - John Wall

FilthyFeminineIbizanhound-max-1mb.gif

Holy shit, what a story. I didn't know that one. Is that common knowledge for UK people?

Great piece about the life that goes on behind the faces and jerseys... we see only a fraction of who these people are. One of the reasons I love the Player's Tribune so much.

Holy shit, what a story. I didn't know that one. Is that common knowledge for UK people?

Great piece about the life that goes on behind the faces and jerseys... we see only a fraction of who these people are. One of the reasons I love the Player's Tribune so much.
Yes, he has always been pretty open about it.

"When I become a father, I’m going to share your story. Not going to sugarcoat anything. I’ll let my kids know that every generation can be better and that I’m living proof. Just like you pushed me, I’ll push them to believe that they can become anything in life, like doctors, teachers, nurses or executives."

This should be how we all look at life. It is especially important for people growing up in similar situations.

"When I become a father, I’m going to share your story. Not going to sugarcoat anything. I’ll let my kids know that every generation can be better and that I’m living proof. Just like you pushed me, I’ll push them to believe that they can become anything in life, like doctors, teachers, nurses or executives."

This should be how we all look at life. It is especially important for people growing up in similar situations.
Yeah I agree, pushing kids is awesome because they're small and can't fight back. I do it all the time.

Reactions: Spacegrass
ADVERTISEMENT