ADVERTISEMENT

5 teams in 2018-2019 season you are most intrigued by

Did we bet on how their NBA careers would go or who would win conference player of the year?
Who's the better player? Looks to me maybe the voters got shit wrong...

Ones an NBA All-Star----the other is 3rd Team "G" league..LaughingLaughing

Honesty, are you intentionally not getting my points to troll or just a bit slow? The point is that we are both posters on the board but I clearly post here more. We both watch Indiana sports, but you clearly watch them more. The ban bets are not apples to apples which makes them silly.
Ok year long avatar bet... haha

Reactions: KisteK
You’ve asked if I was mistreated multiple times in this thread and then call me a dick for taking the high road and not doing the same to you?

Come on, man.
Dude, really? Must you take things so literally? Do you really think I think you were mistreated?

Such a bitch.

I know your point. It's dumb though. Like you saying we should bet $100 with no odds in my favor. It's clearly more likely Michigan wins

Both points are correct.

It’s dumb to bet pick em odds when the Vegas line is +230 (even though we weren’t betting ok Michigan football). If you’re referring to basketball a handful or places rate Indiana higher preseason.

It’s dumb for someone who has high interest/activity in something to make a ban bet with someone who has low interest/activity in that same thing.

Both points are correct.

It’s dumb to bet pick em odds when the Vegas line is +230 (even though we weren’t betting ok Michigan football)

It’s dumb for someone who has high interest/activity in something to make a ban bet with someone who has low interest/activity in that same thing.
That's why I changed it to avatar. Clearly you dont really think Michigan is going to be better than IU. It's ok to admit that

Reactions: KisteK
That's why I changed it to avatar. Clearly you dont really think Michigan is going to be better than IU. It's ok to admit that

Once again, you are admittedly barely here so why is it rewarding for me to have you change your avatar?

Let’s make a 1,000 post avatar bet. Loser has to keep the avatar for 1,000 posts after the winner picks it. That way even if you only post 10 times a month to my 300 times a month the bet is even.

Once again, you are admittedly barely here so why is it rewarding for me to have you change your avatar?

Let’s make a 1,000 post avatar bet. Loser has to keep the avatar for 1,000 posts after the winner picks it. That way even if you only post 10 times a month to my 300 times a month the bet is even.
That works. That IU is a higher seed in the BTT

Show me where I bet on Burke’s pro career and I’ll double whatever amount it is I bet and send it to a charity of your choice.
Never said that. See---another example of---"I'm right".

BTW---3rd team "G" league..Laughing

Sounds good. What avatar do you think he'll pick(for you)?

He trolls the Purdue free board.

Or, he pisses off the Purdue free board.

That's the avatar to bet.

I just wish ppl hang and will talk bball during early am hours

Speaking of, heres my bold prediction:

Tyler Herro is this seasons breakout player. UK will outscore opponents by 10+ points per 100 possessions with both Keldon Johnson and Herro on the floor at the same time together.

Well, I mean---I don't think we are talking in terms of mop up minutes, though. I felt it was more of a significant minutes, type of discussion. I could be wrong.
No, not mop up. In the rotation. A lot of people don't know, but Cline has had back issues most of his career. I think he's healthy now? So will be interesting to see how he does.

No, not mop up. In the rotation. A lot of people don't know, but Cline has had back issues most of his career. I think he's healthy now? So will be interesting to see how he does.
I still argue he wouldn’t see many minutes. Maybe situational, but not a regular rotation guy.

I still argue he wouldn’t see many minutes. Maybe situational, but not a regular rotation guy.
Who will you have to stretch the defense this year? If you don’t have any shooters, and you don’t have any returning shooters, won’t the defense just clog the lane and double Juwan? Yep

I'm just not sold on this, Boiler. I like Cline. But who's minutes does he grab? You think he plays in front of Durham? Or Green? Sure he can shoot better than both---but that's about it. I'd take both defensively. Both are more athletic. Both can create; Cline is more of a catch and shoot. Plus, I think we'll see Anderson and Hunter, at the 2/3. I just don't see who's minutes he grabs.

Who will you have to stretch the defense this year? If you don’t have any shooters, and you don’t have any returning shooters, won’t the defense just clog the lane and double Juwan? Yep
You mean a guy like Fitzner? Who was brought in just for that? He's a career 41% shooter from three. Then there is Langford. You don't think he can stretch a defense? McRoberts shot 39% on 65 attempts. Not a huge sample---But enough IMO, that you'll have to at least respect him. Then there is Anderson. His shot improved a ton. A decent shooter. As can be Hunter.

Options are there. Especially with Fitz and Romeo. Both of those guys can shoot it.

Reactions: SNU0821
I'm just not sold on this, Boiler. I like Cline. But who's minutes does he grab? You think he plays in front of Durham? Or Green? Sure he can shoot better than both---but that's about it. I'd take both defensively. Both are more athletic. Both can create; Cline is more of a catch and shoot. Plus, I think we'll see Anderson and Hunter, at the 2/3. I just don't see who's minutes he grabs.
@SNU0821 Let's revisit part way thorough the season. I'm curious myself to see how he does now that he will get significant minutes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT