ADVERTISEMENT

5 teams in 2018-2019 season you are most intrigued by

I will Indiana bet any Indiana fan here that Michigan finishes higher than Indiana. Loser can never live in Indiana or watch Indiana sports again.
Just curious---Why do always want to "bet"? Is there a need that wasn't met as a child, an adult, etc, etc.. that you are trying to fulfill . Seriously. Everything with you is "bet, bet, bet...."

Just odd.

Just curious---Why do always want to "bet"? Is there a need that wasn't met as a child, an adult, etc, etc.. that you are trying to fulfill . Seriously. Everything with you is "bet, bet, bet...."

Just odd.

It outs the people who truly believe their outlandish predictions from people just throwing shit at the wall to troll.

Also, it was the Indiana fan that brought up betting tonight.

You, for one @IUfanBorden, believe all the stupid stuff you say. That’s why you’re 0 for 3 in bets here.
Lol..Yeah, ok. You have a complex. Explains why you always wanna bet when someone opposes your opinion. It a defense mechanism. A way for you feel good about yourself. Gives you a feeling of accomplishment---That you are bettter than someone.

Yep.

Reactions: KisteK
Get minutes is all we were discussing. Not that they would start, but they would get minutes.
Well, I mean---I don't think we are talking in terms of mop up minutes, though. I felt it was more of a significant minutes, type of discussion. I could be wrong.

Lol..Yeah, ok. You have a complex. Explains why you always wanna bet when someone opposes your opinion. It a defense mechanism. A way for you feel good about yourself. Gives you a feeling of accomplishment---That you are bettter than someone.

Yep.

Do you have low self esteem? I can’t imagine any other reason you’d deflect from being 0 for 3 on your bets here. It’s okay Borden.... we all know you aren’t that smart and overrate all things Hoosier. It’s time for you to accept that.

@IUfanBorden

A troll would go around saying something silly like Will Sheehey would average 15ppg.

An idiot/homer would go around saying something silly like Will Sheehey would average 15pog and then bet on it,

At least you weren’t a troll

Do you have low self esteem? I can’t imagine any other reason you’d deflect from being 0 for 3 on your bets here. It’s okay Borden.... we all know you aren’t that smart and overrate all things Hoosier. It’s time for you to accept that.
My self esteem is just fine. I'm not the one on here who always feels the need to be right, i.e. You and your---"wanna bet"?

Example:

Me: Indiana will be pretty good.
Hail: Wanna bet they finish lower than Michigan?

I mean---Why?

Its a tell, Mr. Victor.

My self esteem is just fine. I'm not the one on here who always feels the need to be right, i.e. You and your---"wanna bet"?

Example:

Me: Indiana will be pretty good.
Hail: Wanna bet they finish lower than Michigan?

I mean---Why?

Its a tell, Mr. Victor.

You say dumb things and I call you out on them. Sorry that I’m smarter than you, Borden, but it’s not my fault. You make it easy.

@IUfanBorden

A troll would go around saying something silly like Will Sheehey would average 15ppg.

An idiot/homer would go around saying something silly like Will Sheehey would average 15pog and then bet on it,

At least you weren’t a troll
Again---Another example of you "having to be right". You can't let something die. It's a "look at me, look at me---I was right".

And you are asking about my self-esteem?

You say dumb things and I call you out on them. Sorry that I’m smarter than you, Borden, but it’s not my fault. You make it easy.
Per my example, exactly what are you calling me out on? If I say, "Indiana's gonna be good", and you respond with: "Wanna bet they're not better than Michigan"? Exactly what is it you are calling me out on?

C'mon smart guy...What?

Again---Another example of you "having to be right". You can't let something die. It's a "look at me, look at me---I was right".

And you are asking about my self-esteem?

Why would I let something die before I receive payment due? You lose a bet, don’t pay, and cry about it being brought up? Grow some balls.

Per my example, exactly what are you calling me out on? If I say, "Indiana's gonna be good", and you respond with: "Wanna bet they're not better than Michigan"? Exactly what is it you are calling me out on?

C'mon smart guy...What?

The fact that you overrate Indiana and it’s roster year in and year out. Hence 0 for 3. You weren’t over confident on all three bets.

The fact that you overrate Indiana and it’s roster year in and year out. Hence 0 for 3. You weren’t over confident on all three bets.
Now who's deflecting? I asked a simple question. If I said IU is going to be good, and you respond with---Want to bet they're not better than Michigan.........Exactly what is it you are calling me out on?

Just answer the question. What does Indiana being good or not, have to do with being better/worse than Michigan?

See, its an example of you always wanting/needing to be right.

Now who's deflecting? I asked a simple question. If I said IU is going to be good, and you respond with---Want to bet they're not better than Michigan.........Exactly what is it you are calling me out on?

Just answer the question. What does Indiana being good or not, have to do with being better/worse than Michigan?

You can’t even admit you overrate Indiana quite often. Sad, Borden. Even after losing 100% of your bets here on Indiana.

Also I didn’t offer that bet until you said you’d take Indiana’s roster over Michigan’s. Try to keep up.

Last edited:
Your right---I wasn't. And? I didn't think it was a stretch for Sheehey to go from 10ppg, to 15ppg, with extended minutes; He averaged 11.4. So I was wrong....Ok.

I felt good with Victor. He had a great year: Adolph Rupp Trophy, Sporting News POY, 1st team AA, !st team All Big 10, NABC Defensive POY, Big 10 DPOY...Yeah, crazy and outlandish of me to think he could win BTPOY. WTF was I thinking?

BTW...I think we see who the better player is......I mean last I checked---VO wasn't be named 3rd team ALL "G" League...Laughing

Your right---I wasn't. And? I didn't think it was a stretch for Sheehey to go from 10ppg, to 15ppg, with extended minutes; He averaged 11.4. So I was wrong....Ok.

I felt good with Victor. He had a great year: Adolph Rupp Trophy, Sporting News POY, 1st team AA, !st team All Big 10, NABC Defensive POY, Big 10 DPOY...Yeah, crazy and outlandish of me to think he could win BTPOY. WTF was I thinking?

BTW...I think we see who the better player is......I mean last I checked---VO wasn't be named 3rd team ALL "G" League...Laughing

It wasn’t just you getting on Oladipo. You were confident Oladipo would win it over Burke. Burke not only won conference player of the year but also National Player of the Year. Swing and a miss.

You can’t even admit you overrate Indiana quite often. Sad, Borden. Even after losing 100% of your bets here on Indiana.
Is it that important to you? See, another example of---"I gotta be right". My takes on IU aren't as bad as you want them to be--No matter how hard you try. And they are certainly no worse than the takes you have/had on UM football, and Harbo.
I mean really---what is it with you? Were you mistreated?

Is it that important to you? See, another example of---"I gotta be right". My takes on IU aren't as bad as you want them to be--No matter how hard you try. And they are certainly no worse than the takes you have/had on UM football, and Harbo.
I mean really---what is it with you? Were you mistreated?

They are certainly not as good as you want them to be.

You keep trying to make this personal but given all the personal problems you e vented about here I’ll take the high road and keep this about how stupid your predictions are.

It wasn’t just you getting on Oladipo. You were confident Oladipo would win it over Burke. Burke not only won conference player of the year but also National Player of the Year. Swing and a miss.
Good for you, buddy. Of course I was confident. He won multiple, national awards. It's not like he was some long shot.

Swing and a miss? One is becoming a consensus All-Star(Oladipo). The other is coming off a 3rd team selection to the All "G" league. Yeah somebody "swung and missed", alright.

Iu is way better than Michigan

Honesty, are you intentionally not getting my points to troll or just a bit slow? The point is that we are both posters on the board but I clearly post here more. We both watch Indiana sports, but you clearly watch them more. The ban bets are not apples to apples which makes them silly.

They are certainly not as good as you want them to be.

You keep trying to make this personal but given all the personal problems you e vented about here I’ll take the high road and keep this about how stupid your predictions are.
Dude, really? Why are such a fvcking dick?

Anyways...Of course they weren't as good as I wanted them to be---Great observation there slick.

Make it personal? How? I just asked why you always---ALWAYS want to bet. You do it every time someone opposes your thought. So I asked.

Good for you, buddy. Of course I was confident. He won multiple, national awards. It's not like he was some long shot.

Swing and a miss? One is becoming a consensus All-Star(Oladipo). The other is coming off a 3rd team selection to the All "G" league. Yeah somebody "swung and missed", alright.

Did we bet on how their NBA careers would go or who would win conference player of the year?

Dude, really? Why are such a fvcking dick?

Anyways...Of course they weren't as good as I wanted them to be---Great observation there slick.

Make it personal? How? I just asked why you always---ALWAYS want to bet. You do it every time someone opposes your thought. So I asked.

You’ve asked if I was mistreated multiple times in this thread and then call me a dick for taking the high road and not doing the same to you?

Come on, man.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT