ADVERTISEMENT

2018 NCAA Tourney in person

Noahtogo24

Jan 6, 2015
I'm going to Nashville for the first two rounds this year- anybody else going to any of the other sites?

Wish I was going to Wichita for the 1st weekend games. Unexpected costs threw that out the window.

Tournament returns in 2021 to Wichita. Son will be about to turn 6 at that time. Nothing is keeping me from going then with my son.

If TTU gets the 1st and 2nd round Dallas Bracket I will probably head up there.. And naturally if we do the unthinkable and make the final 4 in San Antonio I will be there no question

Reactions: Noahtogo24
I may try and go to Nashville if UNC is there. Last time I went I didn't pay for tickets though so not sure if I'm willing to do that or not, lol.

I may try and go to Nashville if UNC is there. Last time I went I didn't pay for tickets though so not sure if I'm willing to do that or not, lol.

Go check ESPN's latest mock bracket dude- I would love to see UNC's second round match up in person Winking

Reactions: Cat_Incognito
I only went to an NCAAT game once, its a strange vibe, of course it hurt that WVU got upset by 14 seeded Stephen F. Austin, but WVU shot out of the gate early and even then the atmosphere was just very timid, I was expecting more.

I'm going to Nashville for the first two rounds this year- anybody else going to any of the other sites?
Yessir. Heading to Nashville w a bunch of friends. We did same thing last year in Indy and had a blast. St Patty’s and March Madness together. Too much fun.

Probably heading to Vegas to watch the games instead. The second weekend is during my Spring Break so hopefully UVA is still playing then lol

I will be at every single one of the Sweet 16 Elite 8 games in Omaha this year. One of the benefits of having season tickets is if the NCAA Tournament comes to your city and your teams home arena, you get first pickings. I have REALLY GOOD season ticket seats for all the Creighton games through work so I usually try to get seats for other non-Creighton events as close as possible to those. Usually it works out pretty good. One of the bad things is that your team can't be in that region so they have no chance of coming. I'll get over it, though. I live in Omaha and it's like a 20 minute drive down to the CenturyLink Center

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT