ADVERTISEMENT

2 Transgender boys

I disagree. Being gay or straight, to me, is completely different than something biological like being a man or a woman. I can point to specific body parts and identify if that person is a man or a woman. Now people are trying to say that isn’t necessarily the case.

Regardless, they are free to live any way they want. Just don’t force me to comply with something that I disagree with and don’t make national policy because of nothing more than a feeling.
It is more than a feeling, so policy will be made around it.

Love how you completely ignored the part where I said you don’t have to be in the White House to figure that one out. Cmon dat
I replied to the part where you're making broad assumptions about the entire left.

It is more than a feeling, so policy will be made around it.
Prove it. You can’t. It’s literally a feeling that goes again biology. There is more evidence that goes against this than for it.

Prove it. You can’t. It’s literally a feeling that goes again biology. There is more evidence that goes against this than for it.
I've offered information before that you've dismissed w/o reading. The only evidence you ever present on this is repeating simple anatomical differences.

Our species' survival depends on reproduction, and that largely depends on attraction/arousal. Homosexuality, then, is an obstacle to that, biologically speaking, yet you accept it as an actual thing. Why is it so hard for you to accept that there are people for whom their own mind doesn't align with their plumbing? Really, the intensity and rigidity of your stance on transgenderism just comes across as someone unwilling to accept knowledge beyond what he wishes was true.

It makes no difference if you accept transgender people because they exist and they'll continue to exist. Your acceptance is not changing the rate of transgenderism. Same applies to gay people. That's because it's natural and continually reoccurrs in humanity across all cultures and is documented as far back as the Sumerians, who are considered the first "modern" human culture. The only thing that has changed is the technology allowing to modify the human body.

The DSM-V itself characterizes it as human variation. Whether or not it's considered mental illness largely depends on the culture (furthermore indicating that mental illness isn't the right classification). In India, for example, its widely accepted and has religious undertones. In some Muslim countries, homosexuality is strongly disavowed, but considered more acceptable if said person undergoes a sex change.

tenor.gif

Reactions: SNU0821 and tw3301
Fvck yeah. Saw it yesterday. Let the bleeding heart libs keep pushing this crap agenda and they will eat their own. Dudes identifying as girls will take all female athlete scholarships because they are taller, faster, stronger. As level headed folks in this thread have stated, it’s biology. Let the libs split and fight each other for once

Wait we are talking about Track?

Regardless, there should be 100% equality. Lets just make every High School sport both Genders. So if it turns out the best 15 Softball players are all boys at some High Schools, then so be it. It would keep people like @bkingUK from being so triggered.

You should compete in the gender category you currently are in after a sex change is done imo. Whether its "unfair" or not is irrelevant.

Guess what? Life is unfair.

You should compete in the gender category you currently are in after a sex change is done imo. Whether its "unfair" or not is irrelevant.

so you're ok with the guy who got a sex change then competed against girls in MMA? He/she beat the absolute hell out of them. Also if I had to guess these transgenders in the race probably hadn't completed their sex change if they are still in high school.

But how can you say that, when in athletic competition literally the most important thing is a somewhat level playing field? I mean, the term "level playing field" for meaning fair literally comes from sports!

Reactions: tw3301 and JimboBBN

Hell in that case why even have different female and male divisions to begin with?

I’ve always been under the impression that there are separate divisions because of the biological differences between male and female. Therefore, I think you should compete in the division you were biologically born.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT