ADVERTISEMENT

rockycard

Jan 8, 2007
Auburn jumped Gonzaga in the rankings even though Gonzaga didn’t lose, should Auburn get jumped after their pathetic performance today? Not that it really matters

I hope that matchup never comes to pass because they both lose in the first round 🙃

I just care about GU beating BYU tonight. BYU at home game vs GU is one of the absolute best atmospheres in college basketball.

Walker Kessler would break that twig at center.

Timme would be guarding Kessler. Chet would be on Jabari Smith. Smith is a more skilled ball handler but Chet is better everywhere else. They have much better guards too.

Timme would be guarding Kessler. Chet would be on Jabari Smith. Smith is a more skilled ball handler but Chet is better everywhere else. They have much better guards too.
Chet is in no way a better shooter than Jabari.

Chet's shooting percentages- 64/46/73 75% on 2's

Jabari's shooting percentages 44/40/80 46% on 2's

Hmm

not that i disagree necessarily but gonzaga numbers every year both team and individual are going to be inflated due to a weak conference sos.

Gonzaga’s sos: Kenpom 132 Sagarin 156
Auburns sos: Kenpom 28 Sagarin 27

Credit to them for doing what they can to off set that by scheduling well pre conference but most of their games are still against the WCC. Every season once they start conference play their performance numbers sky rocket across the board.

I would be willing to accepted UK at number 1
UK is definitely trending and have been building momentum for a while.

I think Arizona and Duke are building momentum too. AJ Griffin is emerging as one hell of a deadly shooter and Arizona is very big and talented in the front court.

I think Auburn and Gonzaga are a bit fraudulent, especially for the talent and depth they have.

Reactions: wesr
UK is definitely trending and have been building momentum for a while.

I think Arizona and Duke are building momentum too. AJ Griffin is emerging as one hell of a deadly shooter and Arizona is very big and talented in the front court.

I think Auburn and Gonzaga are a bit fraudulent, especially for the talent and depth they have.
Auburn yes, Zags unsure off- they crushed BYU by like 30 points last night, and that win over Texas Tech is looking better and better each day.

Reactions: kyjeff1
ADVERTISEMENT