ADVERTISEMENT

⭐️ 💥 ☠️ 3rd Anal. Very Macho Avatar Challenge! ☠️ 💥 ⭐️

@brooky03

Here you go

IMG-4152.jpg

You bitch

Please see post # 125 first for understanding. Then return to this post.

Seriously dude? What scientific formula did you use to come up with me getting an avatar from @Necessary Roughness ? I'm fvcked… .hard.

Anyway. @hawkit3113 , here's yours.

images-4.jpg

The look on the poor guys face at the AT&T store as he sneaks a peak while he's fixing your phone, would be priceless.
I once pulled my phone out to show a potential customer something and The Hub was still on my screen when I unlocked it.

This old guy said, "Is that your girlfriend?" And I shot back, "Yes, and those are 3 of her friends from work." We had a chuckle and I made 2k in commission.

I once pulled my phone out to show a potential customer something and The Hub was still on my screen when I unlocked it.

This old guy said, "Is that your girlfriend?" And I shot back, "Yes, and those are 3 of her friends from work." We had a chuckle and I made 2k in commission.
I think I speak for all of us on here when I say, I get very nervous any time the wife, or any of the kids grabs my phone to start going through shit.
If they go to my gallery, I'm screwed and I'm not talking about the stuff that is in locked vaults either, that shit absolutely cannot be seen by anyone of the female persuasion, they wouldn’t understand and I would just need to pack whatever shit that hasn't been set ablaze yet and start walkin'.

Last edited:
I think I speak for all of us on here when I say, I get very nervous any time the wife, or any of the kids grabs my phone to start going through shit.
If they go to my gallery, I'm screwed and I'm not talking about the stuff that is in locked vaults either, that shit absolutely cannot be seen by anyone of the female persuasion, they wouldn’t understand and I would just need to pack whatever shit that hasn't been set ablaze yet.
The only thing that I would have to explain if my wife went through my phone is some of the search results from when I used to do the Wood You Wednesdays. Sounds like you need to repent, my brother.

That’s killed me!!!😂 How does this work again???
Hahahaha. I like you. Just imagine if I didn’t.

Save to your phone (sorry, that’s part of it). Hit on the little face icon at the top and then there should be an option to edit your picture. You can go off your camera roll from there.

No I mean (sorry but I’m lost) why are you giving me one and who do I give one to?

Can’t get my pic to @KisteK to load can somebody help me please?
If it won’t allow you to copy it from just a general search, tap on the pic so that it will take you to its original site and copy it from there, then post it the same as you would a gif. Don’t forget to tag KisteK with it. .

If that doesn’t work, @lurkeraspect84 has a deeper understanding of these types of things.

ADVERTISEMENT