ADVERTISEMENT

⭐️ 💥 ☠️ 3rd Anal. Very Macho Avatar Challenge! ☠️ 💥 ⭐️

Only a couple visit this board that I know of.

@buckymel
@WheelerG
I was a student there for a year and a half if that counts. Part of my 5 schools in 6 years undergrad journey. All I remember about my time in Madison is I took a lot of shrooms, I had a terrible GPA and one night we broke into Camp Randall and kicked field goals and ran through the tackling dummies in a foot of snow.

I was a student there for a year and a half if that counts. Part of my 5 schools in 6 years undergrad journey. All I remember about my time in Madison is I took a lot of shrooms, I had a terrible GPA and one night we broke into Camp Randall and kicked field goals and ran through the tackling dummies in a foot of snow.
At least you got your money’s worth.

Welp, here we are! The day everyone has looked forward to for an entire year! Assignments! When you see your name tagged with an arrow pointing to the poster you will send a picture to to be their avatar (tag them in this thread along with the picture). Please send your picture choice to your assigned poster before their conference tourney by Wednesday, March 13th (next week), just to make sure you’re not late with their picture, as they might need time for assistance with it (so by early to mid week next week would be ideal). The avatar should be worn from the start of your conference tournament until the champion is crowned in the NCAA tourney. Some sport their assigned avatars as soon as they receive it, but you don’t have to sport it until tip off of conference tourneys. If you haven’t heard from the person that is assigning you your avatar by early next week please let me know. Please don’t use any avatars from previous years challenges (no repeats). Also, please press “like” as confirmation you have read this post.

Again, if you need any assistance with decorating, sizing the picture, etc just tag @lurkeraspect84. He’s phenomenal with support. So . . . Here we go!

Last edited:
@FaithPlusOne

mommox2n72t91.jpg

It’s always funny how damn fast some of these get responded to! jumpingsmile I always assume people will take the weekend casually perusing ideas and will eventually get to it the next week. Some are already tagged within minutes of getting their assignments!

We are. We exchange with each other.

Nobody has proven to be more emasculating than we are to each other. I already sent several choices to him.
Every one of them is probably worse than anyone here will get.

It's like a collection of dildos and asking which one would you prefer to get shoved up your bhole.

"Might as well go with the big one."

Reactions: Random UK Fan
ADVERTISEMENT