ADVERTISEMENT

⭐️ 💥 ☠️ 3rd Anal. Very Macho Avatar Challenge! ☠️ 💥 ⭐️

qzsjw8D.jpg
Wood

People, this isn’t invitation only. If you haven’t been tagged doesn’t mean you can’t join. Everybody welcome! Just step up.

Seriously, could you imagine the one homo that didn't take part?

"no I like my avatar".

GCUsaPrXEAAO5iT.jpg

tug on your tampon strings later you soft-baked battered butt nut spluge.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Seriously, could you imagine the one homo that didn't take part?

"no I like my avatar".

GCUsaPrXEAAO5iT.jpg

tug on your tampon strings later you soft-baked battered butt nut spluge.

No bud, just not around enough with my swing shift, maybe when I retire, I can hang out more often and mix it up.
I will have time waiting for a few years for my wife to retire. That's what you get in the "end" when you marry a younger woman. 🤣 🤣
Thanks for the invite though.
Oops

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
I still have mine from last year. I'm willing to do it again, but there may be too many Gold Standard fans to go around.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
I'm in if I still can. Some bitch gave me a time out for posting a naked pic of Lena Dunham.

That's twice I've been banned for posting a naked pic of Lena Dunham. Neither time was explicit. Just her hanging out in the grass, potentially grazing. Both were very classy. I'm starting to think people don't like seeing Lena Dunham naked.

I'm in if I still can. Some bitch gave me a time out for posting a naked pic of Lena Dunham.

That's twice I've been banned for posting a naked pic of Lena Dunham. Neither time was explicit. Just her hanging out in the grass, potentially grazing. Both were very classy. I'm starting to think people don't like seeing Lena Dunham naked.
Lol, yeah I saw that pic. Didn’t see the problem.

ADVERTISEMENT